Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
brian connley was brilliant I must admit I was looking more forward to seeing showaddywaddy but brian absolutely stole it sue and myself was in stitches well after the show but take nothing away from showaddywaddy they too was great. the only thing that was disappointing was the 11oclock finish we think its far too early. also a booking mistake by myself made it we had to park in the general area and not with the funsters any way better luck next time steve n sue:Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
If it happens again you can still come over and say hello to everyone. They are a friendly bunch of people and will make everyone welcome. We had the missing persons squad out for you at one point..:thumb:

OP
OP
S

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
yes I believe I saw you mal I recognise you from your thread photo I was sitting at the table opposite you I had a brown suede waistcoat on a mauve shirt and a neckerchief. but I did get to meet paul afterwards and explained what happened ie[mix up] the show was great .steve:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Some friends of ours said Brian was great too :thumb: Sadly we weren't staying at the show but we did pop by for the day and met up with Pam & Phil again who we met at Tatton. We had a lovely day.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back