Sep 21, 2010
Woodbridge Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
We our newbies
Hi all, ( new to all this ) :Blush:

Do any of you out there own a new model Cherokee if so have you had any problems with it so far that I should look out for, and could you give me the Pro's and Con's on this motor home. In addition, I have gone for the automatic.

Any info would be great, ::bigsmile:

Many thanks,

mrgeee :cry:

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hi

Apache not Cherokee, but i am guessing the plumbing is similar.

If your water pump starts running when it should not be do not ignore it. It is pumpng out where it should not

Twice now we have had leaks where the red plastic hot water pipe enters a joint. First the joint going into the water heater in the bottom of the wardrobe, the second under the front dinette seat where the pipes go into the shower. The second i did not find immediately, suprising where water runs.

yours will be in different positions, but probably similar system.

This has been our only problem not self created.

Self created - left kitchen roof vent open, the one with the expelair type fan in, during a rain storm when we were not in. Came back to water in the van but also what I did not know was it was 'stored' in the housing. Thought I had got it all till we set off next day, and on the first bend water flooded out.

:cry:

Other than that very pleased indeed with build quality and use.

Still quite new, so there is still time to find other things out.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
W

Woodster

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Woodbridge Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
We our newbies
cherokee

Many thanks for that info will try to take that onboard but no doubt will need your help again

Once again many thanks

mrgee

:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back