Check and double check and triple check...

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by W18BLA, Jan 22, 2011.

1. W18BLA

W18BLA Funster

This is my new thing after arriving at the Motoehome today and seeing i had left the drivers window open half way for a whole week good job we have had no rain...

Stupid me but all is ok and not touched although it was locked and alarm would have gone off.. I wont do that again...

Craig

2. Larrynwin

Larrynwin Funster

My wife thinks I'm barmy when I go back to double check whether I locked the doors or not. Normally have but absolutely BARMY anyway :Doh:

3. W18BLA

W18BLA Funster

I am going back tomorrow to double check...lol i am honest,

4. sedge

sedge Funster

Can you not ring wherever it is in storage (as it sounds like it isn't on your drive) and ask them to flipping look?

It isn't at that place by us is it?

5. Gooney

Gooney Funster

I'm retired my wife is still stuck to the treadmill, last summer I had everything prepared in the M/H for a quick dart away on the Fri afternoon when she came home from work. I was in the van checking everything out, she came out the house assuming I followed up locking after her, I assumed she had locked up (never assume, it makes an ass out of U and me. sooo true). 30 miles down the road whilst chatting it became apparent neither of us had locked, we rang our neighbor and asked her to check. The bloody front door wasn't locked, it wasn't even shut!!

6. brodie

brodie Funster

This reminds me of sister last year when they went away in their caravan, she thought hubby had locked the door, when they returned after the weekend the side door was wide open.

They hadn't shut the door never mind locked it, luckly nothing had been touched. They had even had a delivery from Next which the courier had just put on the side in the kitchen! What about that for luck? :Eeek:

7. Gooney

Gooney Funster

What is this magnetism about driving into the wide blue yonder when you forget all the basic instincts of your home being your castle, you forget to even pull up the drawbridge!!:Doh::Doh: