Check and double check and triple check... (1 Viewer)

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
This is my new thing after arriving at the Motoehome today and seeing i had left the drivers window open half way for a whole week good job we have had no rain...

Stupid me but all is ok and not touched although it was locked and alarm would have gone off.. I wont do that again...

Craig

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
My wife thinks I'm barmy when I go back to double check whether I locked the doors or not. Normally have but absolutely BARMY anyway :Doh:

OP
OP
W18BLA

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
I am going back tomorrow to double check...lol i am honest,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Can you not ring wherever it is in storage (as it sounds like it isn't on your drive) and ask them to flipping look?

It isn't at that place by us is it?

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I'm retired my wife is still stuck to the treadmill, last summer I had everything prepared in the M/H for a quick dart away on the Fri afternoon when she came home from work. I was in the van checking everything out, she came out the house assuming I followed up locking after her, I assumed she had locked up (never assume, it makes an ass out of U and me. sooo true). 30 miles down the road whilst chatting it became apparent neither of us had locked, we rang our neighbor and asked her to check. The bloody front door wasn't locked, it wasn't even shut!!

brodie

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2008
I'm retired my wife is still stuck to the treadmill, last summer I had everything prepared in the M/H for a quick dart away on the Fri afternoon when she came home from work. I was in the van checking everything out, she came out the house assuming I followed up locking after her, I assumed she had locked up (never assume, it makes an ass out of U and me. sooo true). 30 miles down the road whilst chatting it became apparent neither of us had locked, we rang our neighbor and asked her to check. The bloody front door wasn't locked, it wasn't even shut!!

This reminds me of sister last year when they went away in their caravan, she thought hubby had locked the door, when they returned after the weekend the side door was wide open.

They hadn't shut the door never mind locked it, luckly nothing had been touched. They had even had a delivery from Next which the courier had just put on the side in the kitchen! What about that for luck? :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
What is this magnetism about driving into the wide blue yonder when you forget all the basic instincts of your home being your castle, you forget to even pull up the drawbridge!!:Doh::Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back