Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Any one know of the cheapest Broadband that is available without line rental, this is currently tied in with my home phone

Thanks
Chris

gazza280

Free Member
Sep 26, 2012
Worthing
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I have a 3 mifi with 15gb a month allowance for £21.10 but it is a 2 year contract.

Broken Link Removed

They give you a huawei router so you can use upto 5 wifi devices, phones laptops tablets etc. The router can be unlocked easily too so if your touring in Europe you can use French Spanish or German sims to still access the internet.

If you have BT broadband at home you can use BT FON I use this a lot. BT routers reserve a small amount of internet data for BT customers to access to the FON network. The FON network is worldwide so if you are in France for example you can still access the network from your BT account.

https://www.btfon.com/

They also have an android app called smart talk so you can use your home phone network to make calls even from another country check it out

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=35287

Hope this helps in some way.

Happy travels

Gary:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Any one know of the cheapest Broadband that is available without line rental, this is currently tied in with my home phone

Thanks
Chris

Do you mean mobile, wireless broadband or broadband for your existing phone line ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chrisboyo

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
:Doh:I meant home wireless broadband :Doh: I currently have this with O2,

As I also have my mobile with O2 I get a £5.00 per month reduction in the price of my home broadband making it £8.50 per month which I would lose if I left O2 with my mobile taking my home broadband up to £13.50 a month

I am looking at this as I am thinking of going with Jaws once off £15 sim thingy
As I currently pay £9.50 + vat for my O2 mobile per month and use nowhere near my allowances

So, I hope that explains it all.
Even to you Brian !

:Eeek:Put this down to my retiremental penny pinching mind:Eeek:
More cash for Holidays :thumb:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We have wireless broadband with NAMESCO at home and it costs us £13.50 per month, (silver category), no contracts, we have a very generous allowance, so no worries about exceeding it at all. Also, we can leave anytime we want.
They gave us a new Netgear router f.o.c. a while back when we had a problem with an old router. This would have cost us £40 - £50 if we'd had to buy it ourselves:thumb:
We have been with them for about 10 years now and they've been great.

http://www.names.co.uk/order/adsl/order_add.php

Bill

AndyPandy

Free Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I use New Call, 99p a month

Its great

Happy surfing

Andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
the Ovivo deal is using Vodafone's network so check the 3G coverage for vodafone in your area if you are going to rely on it for home use.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back