Cheaper Fuel near my house in Spain. (1 Viewer)

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Just 5 minutes from my house here in Spain, just off the A49 between Seville and Huelva the Diesel is Euro 1.02 (local price at other garages is Euro 1.19) whatever the local price is, it is normally cheaper.

The Google map reference is 37.350865, -6.541549

It is opposite Lidl on the edge of the Town Bollullos del Condado and is self service, you can pay by UK card - easy peasy- or cash (never done that) I use it on a regular basis.

Thought it might help if you are on the way to El Rocio or Portugal.:)

Deleted User
Thought that I would give this post a bump and to thank @Billy23 again.

€1.039 today, cheapest near to the border with Portugal at Ayamonte was €1.099 and on the A49 was €1.14 so saved enough for a Menu del Dia(y)

OP
OP
Billy23

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995

€1.039 today, cheapest near to the border with Portugal at Ayamonte was €1.099 and on the A49 was €1.14 so saved enough for a Menu del Dia(y)

Should have called in for a coffee or beer :)

Glad it saved you money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
Should have called in for a coffee or beer :)

Glad it saved you money.

One day, had some miles to do today back to the UK via Santander for a couple of weeks before returning to Ria Formosa for a month.

Reciprocal cordialities are offered at Ria Formosa, there most of the time from Oct/Nov until early May:)

glastry

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 20, 2012
northern ireland and portugal
Funster No
MH
a class s550
Exp
20+

Hey, we are in santa Luzia,and just spent the day cycling in the cabanas area ! Yawn! What a dreadful place!
Anyway we was thinking if anybody what lived here knew an easy way to get to the road to Aveiro maybe they could contact us?
We was told that there were good coloured road markers,but we have not seen any yet !
Someone said that Matamoros ,whot lives there,would tell you the directions for a few pints,we would be grateful for said directions but would only have finance for one pint!
All advice gratefully listened too!
Wot is cordinates please? Is it French?

Deleted User
Hey, we are in santa Luzia,and just spent the day cycling in the cabanas area ! Yawn! What a dreadful place!
Anyway we was thinking if anybody what lived here knew an easy way to get to the road to Aveiro maybe they could contact us?
We was told that there were good coloured road markers,but we have not seen any yet !
Someone said that Matamoros ,whot lives there,would tell you the directions for a few pints,we would be grateful for said directions but would only have finance for one pint!
On the Cap Finistere at the moment just docking in Portsmouth, glad you liked Cabanas:)
Cheap beer in Conceicao, Sta Luzia on the front Bar Sta Luzia I think it's called near the fish quay, local place, one of our haunts. Cycle track through the salt pans into Tavira then from Continente towards the sea and Fort Rato, nice beach there, and cycle track into Cabanas but markers for the long distance cycle track have mostly gone awol.
Don't know about the road to Aveiro, that's a long way, back in Cabanas on the 8th.

glastry

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 20, 2012
northern ireland and portugal
Funster No
MH
a class s550
Exp
20+
Sorry, i realise I am off topic here,so can i just say that if we are still about,i will buy you that pint when you are back.
Also I will admit to a serious hearing cockup!
The word that i heard said was not aviera,it was of course Tavira!!
The kind people we met in the cabanas ,were only trying to tell us that we could cycle to Tavira!! (Where we had just come from)
Oh la la.

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
We are planning to leave Ria Formosa Cabanas on Friday to begin thr trip to our windy hill. I have enough gas oil in the tank for 100km at least which will get us into Spain where everything seems cheaper. There is a limit as to the distance I am prepared to drive to save a few cents per litre but thanks all for your tips.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back