Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Cost more then 3.5 K to clean it. Scruffy gits slept in that? How can people advertise something in that condition, and admit they own it. UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. :confused:

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
It's completely dry I say completely dry.....

More like Doris showed us it was full of holes...:D2

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Cost more then 3.5 K to clean it. Scruffy gits slept in that? How can people advertise something in that condition, and admit they own it. UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. :confused:

My new to me van came valeted and I still cleaned it...:cautious:
that says more about me then the valeter ...:cool:

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I'm especially liking the 2 tone colour bathroom sink, subtle avocado with more than a hint of mildew black (y):whistle:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm especially liking the 2 tone colour bathroom sink, subtle avocado with more than a hint of mildew black (y):whistle:
There are certain freebies thrown in. For instance, the porta poti is left full for you. Which saves time in having to fill it yourself.
Check out the pic of the mattress on the luton. I'm sure it's moving...........:confused:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Its £3.5K leave them alone
Not my point David.........
How can I put this?
Right. Your selling something. Whatever. Your going to advertise it, with pictures. Would you.......

A. Give it a really good clean, because you wouldn't want perspective buyers to think your a dirty scruffy git.......
B. Leave it in s**t order, which tells the whole world you are as of the above.
C. Sell it under a false name, which ensures your anonymity.
The monetary amount dosent come into it. But what does is personal pride? o_O

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
@Tootles I sort of see your point Dave, but have to presume you are having a bad day, it is untidy yes, but quite probably exactly as they bought it in terms of hard to remove black mould, it hasn't got that bad in the three months they have owned it

give them some slack, I fear they might be losing a £1000 or so and are already upset enough

I actually looks fairly clean, the covers have white bits and I can only see pattern no stains, it could be so much worse and they could be asking much more than they are, must be about the cheapest MH for sale in the UK

if I was selling something under market value I am not sure I would put much effort into cleaning, if I did I would then up the price (y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
but have to presume you are having a bad day
Yes, your right. :( In fact, I'm having a bad time all round at the moment. :cry: It started on Tuesday, when the milkman brought the wife back, and demanded a refund. Then the dog ate the cat next door's collar, and refused to spit the cat back. :( Came home on Wednesday, only to find that visiting gypsies had stolen the roof from the house, and it isn't even made from lead. Thursday, I lost the bottom half of my prosthetic leg whilst window shopping at Ann Summers, and then to cap it all, my Tesco trolley refused to return my pound coin. :cry:
So this morning, I..................Now please, dont get upset...................Tried to shoot myself. :confused: Swallowed the barrel, but just got a load *CLICK* Found every bullet was well past it's sell by date. :(
So yes, it was unfair. I should never have called those (probably) very nice scruffy gits DIRTY. My mistake, for which I humbly apologise. :blush:

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Please like @Tootles ' 2nd but last post. It took him some considerable time to write! (remember the rugby is on atm so england supporters are currently concerned with other matters!)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Please like @Tootles ' 2nd but last post. It took him some considerable time to write! (remember the rugby is on atm so england supporters are currently concerned with other matters!)
So they should be. England are playing like pubescent schoolgirls.......:cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back