Cheap(ish) Remorska With Free Delivery From Cz (1 Viewer)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Just been told you can get a Remorska much cheaper than Lakeland here: Broken Link Removed

Someone I know has one and says they are selling the new model which does not have a glass window in the lid.

I know nothing about Remorskas so can't advise on the different models but thought this would be useful to anyone thinking of buying one. Just don't ask me which one.

Delivery takes about a week from CZ and is free I am told.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
My Remorska spies tell me you can get a rack which fits inside, for roasting things like chops, but not from this company, you need to get that from Lakeland.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
My Remorska spies tell me you can get a rack which fits inside, for roasting things like chops, but not from this company, you need to get that from Lakeland.

I won't tell my wife that.

We have a house full of Lakeland stuff as it is.

Remorska's are great though(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK
Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Great price that DBK. We used ours a lot when in Spain over the winter as we used acsi with free electric. In the UK we rarely use ehu, so we use a Cobb and a small BBQ.

OP
OP
DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I won't tell my wife that.

We have a house full of Lakeland stuff as it is.

Remorska's are great though(y)
We've got an oven so we haven't really felt the need for one but given our current gas problems that may need to be revisited!

They cost around £150 in the UK I believe, but they are made in the Czech Republic where this company is and at the current exchange rates they are nigh on half the UK price.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We have the big one at home and the small one in the van.

We use the one at home a lot, especially for the Sunday roast if there are only 3 of us.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
We have the big one at home and the small one in the van.

We use the one at home a lot, especially for the Sunday roast if there are only 3 of us.
Snap

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I was wondering what kind of motorhome that was until I looked at the pictures. DUUHH!

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Just been told you can get a Remorska much cheaper than Lakeland here: Broken Link Removed

Someone I know has one and says they are selling the new model which does not have a glass window in the lid.

I know nothing about Remorskas so can't advise on the different models but thought this would be useful to anyone thinking of buying one. Just don't ask me which one.

Delivery takes about a week from CZ and is free I am told.

That is an amazing price - very good value indeed! We love our 2 Remoskas - one in the van and one in the kitchen at home.

Just a note about delivery cost - according to the website it suggests £7.90 to the UK for anything over 2kg weight.

Thanks for the heads-up and hope your trip is going well.

Mike

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Free delivery over £100 - so buy 2 & put one on eBay? Will make the one you keep even cheaper then (y)

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
We love our remoska, we bought a while before we took possession of our van, because cooking limitations chez van, we practised like mad, and here we are on site at Hawes and a photo of chicken a la remoska, as per their recipe In the manual, also we purchased from Lakeland the remoska recipe book and have tried many, particularly the salmon one or trout goes just as well, hopefully a photo or two, this image.jpg could equal this image.jpg or thisimage.jpg not often I give recommendations, but this has proved very useful for us having only two burner hob, and a cadac bbq, made the usual curries, and chilli's and broccoli cheese bake, just down to your own imagination, yes via Lakeland they are expensive, we bought the standard which will cater for 4 and cost £149.99, also with the chicken dinner I added 150 mils of chicken stock for the last 20 minutes of cooking time, it really does bring out the flavour,so it gets our vote. The last photo makes it look a bit washy washy, but take it from us, it tastes very nice(y)

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
I like doing the potatoes and veg in the bottom with duck breast on the grid on top. Make sure potatoes are almost ready before adding the duck, yummy.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thanks for that DevonBeeKeeper, just received ours today. Total cost £75.46
What plug did this come with UK or Euro type? Did you go for the standard or bigger Remoska?

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
Is the standard 400w big enough for full meal for two? Or better to go for the bigger one 580w, taking inconsideration use in MH and limited wattage?

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
Is the standard 400w big enough for full meal for two? Or better to go for the bigger one 580w, taking inconsideration use in MH and limited wattage?
We can do a meal for 4 or 2 adults and 3 children in the standard remoska, not if you like 'bellybuster' meals though ;-)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
We had he standard size but found it too small so bought the grand which is perfect for two people, think about it if you pile food on top of food then the food underneath will boil rather than bake.
Never had a problem with the electric supply using the Grand Remoska.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
We are all different, depends what you cook too, would only feed 2 if i was making a frittata in the standard remoska.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Obviously you must bear in mind that these will NOT have the Lakeland lifetime guarantee so don't even think of trying to take one there if it goes kaput!

Very good price though nonetheless.

May 30, 2012
Bristol
Funster No
MH
PVC Vantage Neo
Exp
25 years
Just ordered a standard one from the Czech site £78 including delivery and a UK plug adaptor. Many thanks for this info. Will let you know how long it takes to arrive :):):)

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
Oh OK then I thought about it for a day or two and I've ordered one, at that price it seemed rude not to. We do have a halogen but it's a bulky beast and a bit of a faff sometimes having to use tongs to lift the dishes out. I may be able to use some of the accessories with the Remoska.
Karen

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We've ordered a little standard one as our Tefal Roast N Bake will be too big for just the two of us when our son goes off to uni next year. Also ordered the rack from Lakeland (stops pasties getting soggy bottoms!) , the reduced price cookbook for inspiration & the cover which keeps it protected when travelling see http://www.lakeland.co.uk/brands/remoska-brand . Already have the rack & cover in larger sizes for our Tefal & found them very useful. Hope the Remoskas ordered all turn up safe & sound :) . We chose Paypal checkout for extra protection just in case - might be of use to anyone thinking of ordering (y) . Have a say a big :ta: to DevonBeekeeper for sharing this excellent deal!

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I have a halogen oven, the small 7litre one and I think it's great, the only reason I want a remoska is the low wattage enabling me to use it on the low wattage french sites.
The halogen is 1000w at the most, 750 at the lowest so impossible to use in low wattage sites.
The remoska is just 400 watts.
Is it worth me buying the 2?

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
I have a halogen oven, the small 7litre one and I think it's great, the only reason I want a remoska is the low wattage enabling me to use it on the low wattage french sites.
The halogen is 1000w at the most, 750 at the lowest so impossible to use in low wattage sites.
The remoska is just 400 watts.
Is it worth me buying the 2?

I have to say I haven't fully embraced the halogen yet and certainly won't be taking both. It was mainly scotzsue's comment about the size of the remoska that swung it for me as well as the lower wattage.

And forgot to say :thanks3:to DevonBeekeeper - you should be on commission, that site must be wondering why the sudden demand from UK!

Karen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back