Cheap '3' 12gb mobile broadband sim (lasts up to 12 months) (1 Viewer)

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
3 often change the rules without shouting about it and close certain loop holes or unrealised benefits the same way
Someone like webby 1 who has a rolling contract may have been taken it out say before a loop hole is closed, and will continue to benefit from that loophole.
to close it in retrospect would be a change in contract and thats a no no
might this explain some anomalies

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I'm using a 3 FAH 12gb sim in France. I had to go into the admin settings of the mifi and enable roaming and set it to connect every time I turned it on as it wasn't set to this by default on the EE Osprey device that I have.

I find that the Internet connection is much stronger early in the morning and late at night. I guess that as a roaming PAYG customer, I'm down in the gutters when it comes to signal priority.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
you have to activate it in the uk. you can top up whilst abroad with a UK card but you will have to pay the going rate. I took one with me but wished I'd got 2 now as i had to top up - £25 for 12mb one month but I will use it all.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
Can this sim be used in a smart phone that takes 2 sims or must it be used in a mifi device.
Lee

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Can this sim be used in a smart phone that takes 2 sims or must it be used in a mifi device.
Lee

I have a data sim in my dual sim 'phablet' and it works fine but I have read of others who have not been so fortunate.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back