Chausson Welcome 28 manual.....Spanish!

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Gordon-G, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Gordon-G

Gordon-G Funster

does anyone know where I could download a manual for my newly purchased Chausson Welcome 28 (2007), the manual that it came with is in Spanish, as that's where it originated from. I'm actually moving there in the next couple of years but my Spanish isn't that good yet
    Thanks in advance

2. pyro

pyro Funster

Hi. Congratulations on your purchase and a belated welcome to the forum.

I couldn't find a specific manual, sorry. The brochure for your model is here: http://storage.highbridgecaravans.co.uk/brochures/2007-chausson.pdf

The manual is almost certainly any generic Chausson manual for that year (that's all we got with our new van, anyway). Basically they are composite manuals to cover all models, so you have to pick and choose what applies to your particular model and year

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  3. Gordon-G

Gordon-G Funster

Thank you Pyro, muchly appreciated!

4. sdc77

sdc77 Funster

Hi @Gordon-G and welcome ..
    We have a welcome 58 top .. it's on a fiat as opposed to your Ford but probably shares lots of things. Let me know if you need anything specific. BTW it would probably be beneficial to sign up to the forum. £15 a year is nothing when almost any motorhoming related question you ask will get answered.

5. Gordon-G

Gordon-G Funster

Thank you, have still to go through the van with a mind to finding out how everything works, unfortunately broke my elbow in a cycling accident during the week so can't do much with only one hand. ( and not the good one)
    Will keep your offer in mind though