Chausson Oddesee Tow-bar fittings

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by GWAYGWAY, Oct 9, 2014.

1. GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY Funster

Can anybody supply me with photos of the fitting points on one of these vans with Transit base,
    I spent some time under mine looking, along with JAWS who said the chassis points were bigger than the ones on his van, but I would like to see where the attachments actually are without being too low to the ground (for ferry loading)

2. Voyger1010

Voyger1010 Funster

Hi , I have some chassis pics of a Chausson Flash 09 on a transit base which I sent up to Armitage trailers so that he could look before I went up to have the tow bar fitted. The flash 09 was on a ford transit 6 wheel chassis which I think is the same as your Odyssey. Let me know and I'll send them in a zip file . Hope it helps

3. GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY Funster

I think the Flash is a very different beast at the rear It is the attachment at the transit chassis by the main rear attachments that I want to see. I have a longer garage I think, but it would be interesting to compare how they set it up.

4. irnbru

irnbru Funster Life Member

We have a chausson 14 on a Ford Transit. .It has a towbar but I have no idea if its an odesee. Can take photos if you wish

5. GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY Funster

I think that one is a bit shorter but would welcome a picture.
    Do you have clearance problems or have you air bags to keep it higher and able to go on ferries OK?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014