Chausson Flash 10 equipment manual (1 Viewer)

Granny Liz

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi all

Just bought our first motor home - a 6 year old Chausson Flash 10 but with no user manual. Does anyone have similar or know where we could get the manuals from? We currently have a problem with the Truma water heater but not sure if there is something we're not doing right to get it going! We did have it working but now the red fault light comes on. Looking at the cover, it's a BS10 (if that means anything to anybody!)

We've had three short trips so far and love the van - just need it all to work!

Thanks in anticipation

Granny Liz

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Bill beat me to it :)

The two vans we've had came with general converter manuals and detailed manuals from the appliance manufacturers so try their web sites for the various bits & pieces.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
Are you running your water heater on EHU or gas? If it's on gas then have you removed the external vent cover? That will always cause a red fault light to come on!

Reactions: GJH
Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If the red light is coming on it could be either low battery or not much gas.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Granny Liz

Granny Liz

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks for all the suggestions. It seems we have an intermittent fault - it did heat some water on the second day of our recent trip and although it wouldn't work yesterday, today it did stay on for a while but probably only half an hour or so. We have tried starting it hooked up to the mains as well as on battery. There is gas as the cooker works. Outside cover removed. Have also turned on the taps to see if there was any air in the system. So, if it will start, why does it cut out? I think we'll have to take it to the repair man

Upvote 0
Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
I had an intermittent fault with my Truma water heater last year when running on gas. It would light for a short while and then the red light would come on. I read on here somewhere that the spiders webs could cause this. I removed the external vent and gave the system a good blow job from the outside - and it cured the problem!
Might just be a bit of voodoo but it did the trick for me!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back