Free Member
Sep 22, 2008
Rheindahlen, Germany
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
< 1 year
We bought a new Flash 03 before Christmas but due to the awful weather have not used it much. :Sad:
I did finally sit down and read the big pile of documentation that came with it at last though. Its at this point I found out how useless the Chausson manual was. This is a generic Chausson users guide and not only that but it didn't have enough pictures for simple me!
What was missing is a Flash 03 guide. Does anyone know if there should be one included in the pack? I have looked on line and drawn a blank.
Failing that does anyone know what the 6ft long 4inch square, folding fabric covered foam thingy is for? How do you make up the middle bed? Why do the things on the sides of the dining seats pull out? (I supect they are all to do with converting the seats to a bed!)
I guess I will have to remember to ring the dealer I bought it from one day and admit I can't remember most of what he showed me!:Blush:

ClareE

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie as of January 2009!
Its so long since you posted this, I wonder if you sorted out your problems?! Yes, the user guides are a bit - er - vague! In contrast there is an entire version of war and peace written about the fridge! and we had to ring up the dealer when we first had our van as we couldn't suss the boiler. Or find the waste water tap.
I think that long foam thing you mention goes alongside the mattress in the overcab so it doesn't slip about. And then I think you are meant to remove it when you push the bed up in the daytime. Well thats what we do there's probably some Chausson design boffin out there rolling around cos there's some really obvious and crucial use for it that I haven't worked out:roflmto: I think the slidy things in the rear seats are something to do with setting up the bed, but we have never tried it as the thought of having 6 people sleeping in our little van is a bit much! Plus, to be fair - like you we never realy did work it out!

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi CC
WE have a Chausson Welcome 76, not the same layout as yours but the previous van a Bessacarr used a filler on the make up bed to fill a gap, the 76 has a small filler to make up the single bed so perhaps that's what yours is for ?. nice van enjoy yours.
pete & lynn :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back