Chausson electric bed control panel (1 Viewer)

Apr 19, 2014
CHESHIRE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
1 YEAR
I have just had the operating manual for the bed panel....if you want a copy pm me your email addy
:thumb:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
hi there , doyou know how to reset the bed i have lights flashing all over
Fix posted to you here http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/chausson-electric-bed-key.105541/
Info. copied here for anyone else that might want this info.
"The winding handle is on the opposite side of the bed from the controls, there is a bump in the underside of the bed.
The reset:
Enter in programming mode after having switched on the panel. To enter the programming mode, hold the hidden button (between the button UP and DOWN) and the button UP for 7 seconds. The green LED light with the symbol of the key switches on. If it doesn’t, repeat the operation.
Put underneath the bed some supports able to hold the bed in the lowest position.
Press the button UP; the bed descends. Let it rest on the supports and keep pushing until the bed starts raising again. Bring the bed up to its higher position and let it press the electric contact (limit switch).
Let the bed descend and start programming the positions (depending on the model of the bed can be 3 or 4 points). Let the bed descend to the first position, press the hidden button plus the button DOWN. The LED on the arrows will switch off and on again. Repeat with this procedure for the next 2-3 points and the system will automatically quit the programming mode.

Above info. all thanks @Spidey (y) from an earlier thread http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum...ic-bed-help-on-site.95560/page-2#post-1180713
Hope that gets it sorted. If you don't have a winding handle then an allen (hex) key should work it you have the right size one."

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2014
Funster No
Thanks wombles it worked a treat....good to know someone knows about pressing secret buttons.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back