Oct 15, 2016
South Shields
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
New Owner
Hi all

Any 737 owners on here? Would welcome any tips or observations as a new owner. Thanks.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Hi. . Nothing specific to yours but general common sense things..
Did you grt your pmp sorted BTW ...??

Get to know how the panel works... what it switches and when..
The heating and hot water in yours is a lovely bit of kit... make sure you understand the controls..
Know where your fuses and switches are.. if your not sure what does what pull them and find out..
All this is better done around home so you are better prepared for going away.. and dealing with any problems that crop up..
Read through all the literature that came with van... but I'm sure you've done that :)
Even things like changing the spare... it can pay to have had a dry run just to make sure there are no unexpected surprises..
I'm sure you get my drift lol..
Andy..

OP
OP
a_jac

a_jac

Free Member
Oct 15, 2016
South Shields
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
New Owner
Thanks Andy!

Turned out that there was no problem with the pump, a replacement control panel and everything spot on now. Thanks mate.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Thanks Andy!

Turned out that there was no problem with the pump, a replacement control panel and everything spot on now. Thanks mate.
That's great..
Things like your awning as well.. it pays to have had a go to see what's involved ...
There may be other 737 owners who will be able to be more specific with advice... hope so.. and if you have a specific question you can be certain someone on here will be able to help...
Use it as much as you can...:)

Jul 29, 2016
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato PVC
Exp
im a newbie
Just got a 737 today - 1st MH for us. Am I correct in thinking there is 1x leisure battery under the passenger seat? any idea what size/rating it is and is it possible to add a second battery & where to locate it?

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Am I correct in thinking there is 1x leisure battery under the passenger seat? any idea what size/rating it is and is it possible to add a second battery & where to locate it?
It's normal for them to be supplied with one leisure battery when new.. it could be anything from 90 to 110ah most probably..
And yes there is usually room under the seat for a second battery to be fitted..
Most probably no short cuts ..you will have to pop the passenger seat off and have a look to find out what battery is fitted or whether a second has alreday been added by previous owner. .
Andy

Jul 29, 2016
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato PVC
Exp
im a newbie
Thanks, I don't suppose its as easy as it sound to "pop" the seat off lol

Another thing - there are no cab blinds and no curtain to screen off the lounge area at all - I know Remis are expensive, are internal thermals my best option here price wise?

Jul 29, 2016
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato PVC
Exp
im a newbie
Just bumping this thread rather than start another.
Can anyone with a 737 send a pic of the light above the drop down bed please. I think mine must be missing a switch. The light comes on when the bed drops but the only way to turn it off is to put something over the sensor on the light itself. There is a crack in the lens too so perhaps it has been broken?

Oct 25, 2014
N.E . Scotland
Funster No
MH
Chausson 717 GA
Exp
Since 2015
Our 717 has a small black rocker switch on the side of the unit which is above the hob/sink , you can easily reach it from the bed

Jul 29, 2016
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato PVC
Exp
im a newbie
Our 717 has a small black rocker switch on the side of the unit which is above the hob/sink , you can easily reach it from the bed
Ah I wondered what that switch was for. Man this forum is useful :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back