Chatroom

Discussion in 'Website Help' started by yodeli, Jun 30, 2014.

1. yodeli

yodeli Funster Life Member

Hi Jim and Karl!

I hope you had a little sleep you 2!

Not the most important thing really but I seem to be stuck in chat since yesterday evening. I went back in, this morning , then clicked on forums for an exit as Karl said to JJ... and still there.

BTW if anyone talks to me and has no answer , it's not me being rude, I'm just not there!;)

Amicalement

Frankie:cool:

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

The little block that says who is in chat is not 'live' rather its refreshed ever few minutes. But if you have the pop up open somewhere the forum will still think you are logged in. Our chat is a simple forum module designed for instant communication, if it works for the quiz it's all we need. If it doesn't then we'll have to look elsewhere for something more suitable (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Southampton

Southampton Funster Life Member

I am probably being a bit slow but how do you send a PM nowadays. I think I have clicked on most tabs but can't find it. I am on an iPad?

4. Gromett

Gromett Funster

On the top menu bar at the right you will see your name if you are logged in. Hover over this then click on conversations. This has been preloaded with your old PM's but new ones will be a fully threaded conversation. Much nicer (y)

• Like Like x 1
  5. dryad

dryad Funster

i haven't visited the chatroom yet, so was quite bewildered to see that i was listed as in there when i wasn't, so if anyone was trying to chat to me i wasn't being rude, ignorant or ignoring anyone, in fact have just looked and it's showing me as in there as i type this..
    oo-er, mind you there are some people and friends who expect me to be in two places at once when they want something done..

6. Gromett

Gromett Funster

That is strange. I have not been in chat today and am showing as in there on the main page. I will look into this later.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rosierose

rosierose Funster

It's the same for me…..so I popped in there and said hello ;) I've since logged off, logged on again and it's showing me in there again?! bizarre..