Chastised for Blowing Bubbles (1 Viewer)

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Have been on a C & CC Rally (temporary holiday rally) at Seaburn on th NE coast near Sunderland. Our tenth and last night rally bends tomorrow so number of units has dropped to 28 in a huge show-field. Great location and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay and meeting some very nice folk.

In the afternoon sunshine I was entertaining our 15 month old grand-daughter with a bubble wand blowing bubbles for her to chase which she excitedly did. Next thing a jobsworth from a caravan appears followed by his wife. Opening line "Do you know its in the C & CC rules that your not allowed to blow bubbles on any of their campsites or rallies"!!!:Eeek:
If they land on an awning they destroy the waterproofing, by this time his other half was having her oar in saying she'd had words with a family yesterday about the exact same thing, kids blowing bubbles. They both stressed repeatedly how damaging bubbles were to awning waterproofing and they were not trying to cause a scene or argument. :shout:

This is the last day only 2 tuggers still have awnings up most took advantage of the weather to take them down this afternoon and neither unit is within a hundred yards and not downwind.

You couldn't make this up could you :whatthe::whatthe:

Not wishing to start a big argument in front of our grand-daughter OH and I agreed not to create any more bubbles. Some folk really need to get a life,:Eeek:

Anyone else come a cropper over this rule?

WELL MAN WAT WER YE DEEING IN MACAM LAND. YER NA YER SHULDNT GAN TH ERE A GEORDIE BLOWING BUBBLES IT'S THE SAME AS WERING A BLACK AND WHITE SHORT TO THEM MACAM'S. THE NEXT TIME THERS OUT LIKE THIS GI IS A SHOOT AND ME AND DON GEORDIEANNA WILL BE OWER WITH THE GEORDIE MAFI AND STUFF THE BUBBLES UP THERE A$$E

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You could have blown a special bubble.. one that resembles him maybe:roflmto:

bubbles_zpsf459530c.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
I look forward to the day you come on here, to tell us, that your Motorhome home has broken down.!

As Geo says you probably won't have to wait long.::bigsmile: The difference is I, like most on here look back on my problems and laugh about them, not rant and rave.

Ian

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Didn't Michael Jackson get into trouble for blowing bubbles:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: totally unfair, I nearly chocked on my coffee when I burst out laughing at that one.....people in the coffee shop looking at me strangely:ROFLMAO:

Heard one DJ talking about the Dysney movie "Free Willy" and how Micheal Jackson had been involved in the soundtrack, then went on to say that if it's anything to do with Free Willy, Micheal Jackson would be involved......made I laugh it did:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back