Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
8 years
I recieved my paperwork back from JR Cosultancy and the page to send to DVLA which starts with, To whom it may concern, is not signed. should this be signed has anyone sent one off recently Thanks

Deleted User
I recieved my paperwork back from JR Cosultancy and the page to send to DVLA which starts with, To whom it may concern, is not signed. should this be signed has anyone sent one off recently Thanks

I am in the process with JR Consultancy, I have not received my documents yet but I would be interested to know just in case.

Would it not be easier just to ring him up though?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Yes it should be signed, there should be a line for John to do so and a date line too, best to get him to send you a signed one, make sure he's signed the weight certificate too.

weight cert for forum.jpg
weight letter for forum.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
wizza

wizza

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
8 years
Thanks Minxy girl he's signed the weight one it's slightly different to yours ,but not the other one I have rung him this morning and he said he had sent the wrong copy to me and is going to sort it today.

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
I received mine from him on Wednesday morning and he has signed both of mine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back