Chaser and Burtonbird latest tour. (1 Viewer)

Feb 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
A big white thing ???
Exp
3 yrs, (tenting and tugging before)
....and we were in Charolles, one of the best beef producing areas in the country. Think that added insult to injury!!

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
....and we were in Charolles, one of the best beef producing areas in the country. Think that added insult to injury!!
Yeah but he did it perfect , and very nice lad he was too, spent a year in Australia and six months in NZ and talked better English than me.
That is a very nice place , we found it with park4night, but then found it is in the Aires book but you would never realise they were talking about the same place , going to start another thread about alltheaires when I get home and able to post with other things than my phone, suffice to say I won't be buying it again unless it serverly changes its layout.
Numerous free apps leave it in the far distance.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Well here we are in gravelines , was here last night too but been to cite europe shopping all day today ready for the tunnel at half elevon tomorrow, been over here a month and two days and the only rain we have seen has been this last couple of days traveling up apart that is from the massive thunder storm one night in blaye. We have done 2500 miles up to yet and it will be another 200 odd before we get home.
Fill you in then.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
We went out for a meal last night and had anExtra Strong Mint moment. Charlie asked for his ribeye well done. The waiter stared at him goggle eyed and said 'Noooooo....' !!
That's the vegetarian option.....some time ago I was on business in Belgium with a veggie colleague, she asked the waiter about the veggie option, he replied don't worry we understand, the steak will be cooked through, no blood,! now that's a vegetarian option I could live with.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Just a couple of quick observations of gravelines, it is now only 3euro 50, to park, the chip shop in the town seems to be closed but the one that @scotjimland thought was closed, the one past the bus stop, is still open but only till eight o clock. Most of the vans here are uk, but no funsters tonight, no stickers anyway , been a walk round but no one seems to want to talk.
As happened last night most people miss the best restaurant, the one just over the river, and seen this morning there a new one opened just by lidl, obviously not tried it yet so can't comment as to how good it is.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back