Charging Problem (1 Viewer)

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Been on a site for a few days now with hookup..but on the second evening lights went out and no power to the 12v system..next day checked for live coming into charger..that was their but nothing coming out of charger...is it better to change the zig charger and at what cost or what do i look for if i strip it down and where can i get the parts...The m/h is a Bessacar e560 on a Fiat Ducato chassie..with 10 months warrenty left...but would the zig unit come under the Swift guarantee seeing as it is in the hab??...Dave

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
are you certain everything is switched as it should be and fuses are good. If so get it sorted under warrenty.

Robinhood

Free Member
Mar 7, 2010
Sherwood Forest
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20 years
are you certain everything is switched as it should be and fuses are good. If so get it sorted under warrenty.

What he said. :thumb: (whilst these units do fail, it is more likely to be either a fuse blown in the output stage, or a switch inadvertantly tripped somewhere).

If you can't find anything akin to the above, then the Swift Warranty does cover such items as the transformer/charger - so back to your dealer!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dave jm

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Cheers both...will get it down first thing in the morning...another Swift problem for them to sort out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...no fuses blown...no switches off....no juice coming out of bottom of zig also the neon light is not coming on....SUSPECT...nakkered zig

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back