Big Nick

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
Does anyone know of any discounts for the Tunnel?

Don't have Tesco vouchers so that ones out but I am in the CC and the C&CC

Also is the migrant carry on sorted yet as I don't fancy a brick through the windscreen or off the side

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Not aware of any (non-Tesco) discounts for the chunnel, other than the frequent traveller scheme.

Deleted User
As for the migrants, you'll see more on telly than you will between the tunnel and the autoroute.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Only discount is for day trip in a car cheapest about £22 return went Tuesday saw plenty of illegals heading to Calais prob 50 from Dunkirk but nothing around tunnel plenty of police about

Joe

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I think the big clubs sometimes offer discounts but they don't get anywhere near the Tesco vouchers.

Migrants? Never seen any yet and never been delayed because of them. The Jungle is on the road to the ferry port so you're more likely to see them if you take the ferry.

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
Was there the other week & there are still a lot of migrants milling around next to the slip road off the motorway - they mainly sit by the large lake as you approach. Have not seen any problems daytimes but at nights I saw some run out to try and get on a truck - the trucks had slowed because of a problem at the ticket barriers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back