Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
hi guys and dolls need some advice we have a elddis majestic 155 year old 13000 miles on clock from new.thinking of changing it but to wat?i would like a bigger bath room and keep the fixed bed its on a peugeot 2.2.it a very nice van but think i want to change it any suggestion friends thanks

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I would look at german or a class for bigger bathroom size. Finding the large bathroom and fixed bed will be the issue. I have seen them with huge rearward bathrooms, this does usually cut down on space, and normally only found on the c-class 2 berths.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

Shuggy68

Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
understanding english

scatty the van is a 155 elddis majestic its a year old doh not 155 years old doh :Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:the french. best thing about france is the road out of it.:ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
scatty the van is a 155 elddis majestic its a year old [HI]doh[/HI] not 155 years old [HI]doh[/HI] :Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:the french. best thing about france is the road out of it.:ROFLMAO:

Don't be so harsh on yourself Shuggy...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shame you don't like France... :winky: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Shuggy68

Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
france

i like france just dont like the french:ROFLMAO:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
hi guys and dolls need some advice we have a elddis majestic [HI]155 year old[/HI] 13000 miles on clock from new.thinking of changing it but to wat?i would like a bigger bath room and keep the fixed bed its on a peugeot 2.2.it a very nice van but think i want to change it any suggestion friends thanks

That'll be the one horsepower model then.....:Doh:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
The overall Fun rule, of which I fully approve, about not worrying with spelling and grammar in Fun posts can lead to misunderstanding sometimes.

JJ:Cool:

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
organplayer

Hi Shuggy 68. Have a look at the Bailey 740. Has a separate quite a roomy separate shower which you don"t have to walk through to to use the other facilities. The shower has a door instead of a horrible curtain. The m/hme has a fixeddouble bed, large fridge/freezer and roomy lounge. The only drawback, which dose"nt bother us, is that there are no belted seats in the habitation area although the van sleeps four. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back