Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
northern ireland
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years
hi folks ,,im thinking very seriously of changing my 2006 ci carioca 656(our first motorhome 2 years ago) to a 2008 dethleffs A6971 advantage in fact going tomorrow to look at it for a 3rd time..lol ..could anyone tell me what these vans are like ,,whether i would be wise going for this van or any other information good or bad with the A6971 .my wife has really fell for it,,must say me too. lol. so any information would be greatly appreciated...many thanks

spiritsfree

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
Sandy, Beds.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We have a Dethleffs "Magic Edition" and find it amazing in all aspects. The Globus won the best in Class in a recent magazine, and Dethleffs have a good reputation for quality German build, but not sure of the model you`re looking at, so do all the normal checks and ask the dealer any question that you have on your mind, and then, like all things, it`s a matter of choice. Dethleffs, is first class In my opinion !!

Best of Luck, and hope you enjoy your travels.:thumb:

Geoff

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
hi folks ,,im thinking very seriously of changing my 2006 ci carioca 656(our first motorhome 2 years ago) to a 2008 dethleffs A6971 advantage in fact going tomorrow to look at it for a 3rd time..lol ..could anyone tell me what these vans are like ,,whether i would be wise going for this van or any other information good or bad with the A6971 .my wife has really fell for it,,must say me too. lol. so any information would be greatly appreciated...many thanks

Hi

Is this the one at Lowhdams in Gunthorpe. We looked at it about a month ago, it is a very nice van for the money. The only thing we did not like was the leather look vinyl trim, other than that an awesome van. There is also another for sale at Edgehill in Mansfield same year but registered and £5k less.

Good Luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Exustrek

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
Biddulph, Stoke-On-Trent
Funster No
Hi gunnergetya

We've just sold our 2007 6971 SG (it goes on Friday)

Dethleffs conversion has been rock solid, bone dry & fault free, plus the vehicle is real eye candy, you can't ask for more than that.

Bryan

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi gunnergetya and welcome to the forum, good luck which ever van you decide to change to. Carol ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back