Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
After a year of the Autoquest 100, and after 3 trips abroad, the last one being to Lake Garda, we have decided that we need a different layout.

So this week we are changing the 100 for the 140 - just a tad under 6 metres but with a u-shaped lounge long enough to use as 2 single beds. It is the 06 model.

As a bonus it also has an awning - which we really missed in Italy when it was hot. Never had a single problem with the 100, but the new layout feels a lot better.

Now I just need a new log book... hmmm in the end I am going to have to buy one aren't I?

So saturday we pick it up, and sunday up to Berwick to try it out. Can't wait ::bigsmile:

David

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi David
My friends have one of those and rearly love it, I must say we do miss our rear lounge we had in the bessi, Enjoy. Pete :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
That's the very model we started out with...But on an 07 plate..with the new?? shape cab..smashing entry level van with that big lounge that made up into a HUUUUUGE double bed...we did two trips to France with her.. and an overwinter in her to Spain..Peniscola at camping El Eden...
Have fun in the van mate and lets see some pics!!!......

OP
OP
D

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Thanks Mondo.

We looked at others up to about 6.5 metres (our driveway limit), but could not justify the extra money it cost. We have been very happy with the Autoquest 100, and for an entry level (never sure what that really means) the 140 ticks all our boxes - until the premium bonds come up maybe :ROFLMAO:

Will get some pics loaded soon as..

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
They really are a top van...I think by entry level they really mean starter van..or first time purchase van...We never had a problem with our 140..well apart from the flush on the loo..But it turned out I hadn't put enough water in the flushing system and the water filler pipe split but replaced on warranty..so in a way trouble free..we only traded it in because we wanted a fitted bed model..and had Lowdhams in Huddersfield had one in we would have got the Swift Escape 664..but we went really upmarket and got an Autocruise Startrail

We sold up around 18 months ago..but the wanderlust is still groaning in me bones and in the next 12 months we will be back to fulltiming again in the UK and mainland Europe...so at the moment I'm cruising e-bay looking for a half decent 4 berth van...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back