Changed from "Continental" to.... (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
To = Rallies and Meets.. :thumb:

Do you remember the suggestion I made about....

Read here = Broken Link Removed

Well I have spoken (By PM) to Bob & Di.. who many of you know are superb mine hosts in a lovely part of France, who own and run here = http://www.parcverger.com/

Which is in a beautiful part of France ..

A lot have shown on the original thread, their interest in tagging along for some or all of this trip...

What I would like to suggest,, and as said I have spoken to Bob & Di, is for the last week of this trip which for me/us will be the last week in September..

A get together at Parc Verger... A sort of "Mini Meet/Rally/Get together.. :thumb:

What say you... ??? I will be there anyway.... :Sad::winky:::bigsmile:

PS... The whole idea of this trip ending up at Parc Verger is to "EAT & Drink".. Munchie and four cups out of house and home... :Eeek::winky::ROFLMAO:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Wonderful Mo!

Can you please advise me ASAP of Exact dates so that I can be [STRIKE]away[/STRIKE] here to greet you. :thumb:

Disclaimer for Bob and Di:-
Munchies have given up blame/decisions and most importantly RESPONSIBILITY

I accept no blame or responsibility for these peoples habits or strange practises!!!! :Eeek:

Last edited:
OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
All these [STRIKE]friends mates [/STRIKE]people coming to see you.... you will have to compile a list of stuff you would like bought out... :winky:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
We are planning to spend some time bimbling round France later in the year so might well be up for this :thumb:

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
We could be up for this as we will be heading back home around October time to see family and friends before heading down to Portugal/Morocco for the winter. :thumb:

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Why not?

To = Rallies and Meets.. :thumb:

Do you remember the suggestion I made about....

Read here = Broken Link Removed

Well I have spoken (By PM) to Bob & Di.. who many of you know are superb mine hosts in a lovely part of France, who own and run here = http://www.parcverger.com/

Which is in a beautiful part of France .. It certainly is!

A get together at Parc Verger... A sort of "Mini Meet/Rally/Get together.. :thumb:

What say you... ??? I will be there anyway.... :Sad::winky:

PS... The whole idea of this trip ending up at Parc Verger is to "EAT & Drink".. Munchie and four cups out of house and home... :Eeek::winky:

We should just about be back from a trip we have organised to the UK with our French club in time for this. Would you believe some of them are scared to try driving on "the wrong side of the road"?

If we can make it this would be our first Funster's rally. I am quite looking forward to meeting you.

J

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
This looks good. Will speak to mum soon and hopefully we ca tag along::bigsmile:. Thanks

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
I bet Munchie puts up his rates before you all get there... :Blush:::bigsmile::thumb:

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
absolutley spiffing idea mo, would be nice if yoo had a destination venue in mind, so people could meet up with you on the way,:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
absolutley spiffing idea mo, would be nice if yoo had a destination venue in mind, so people could meet up with you on the way,:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Final destination is "Parc Verger" .. Mate, the last week of September for a weeks "Mini Meet".... (All ready cleared it with Bob & Di... :thumb:)...

Going to post the day we sail and from what port we sail, and the first Aire/Campsite we are going to.... then the next day the same.... where we are heading and what Aire/site we are aiming for... and so on ...

Nothing planned.... just going to aim for places of interest.... if we find some where that has a lot to see.... we will stay a few days.... then head off to where ever..

Nothing planned.... just going to post the day before where we are aiming for... then if anyone wants to join in for all or part of the trip... they will be welcome... also if anyone joining in has a suggestion as to where to go and what to see, all the better..

Just a laid back saunter through France, culminating with a weeks get together at Bob & Di`s... "Parc Verger"...

At this stage (Early.. :Cool:::bigsmile:) open to suggestions of places of interest... :thumb:

We are not looking for busy city`s.... just quaint typical French town`s etc ...

Input of those who have shown an interest welcome... :thumb:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
France

:thumb: Will keep an eye on this one :thumb:
Could be up for it depending on hospital appointments etc. etc. etc. Looks a lovely village.

Volusia

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Haute Vienne France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Recent converts from boating
Looks as though we might be able to make it! What are the arrangements? Date/time/ booking details etc??

Not too far away from us.........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back