Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Picking up a joke m\home next Friday to fit in with change of attitude and it is only 16 years old and feel it is likely to more reliable than the new Motorhomes I have had assuming any new moterhome was ever reliable.

Oh Pusser and you told us your van was absolutely top notch when you sold it to us:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Took some time to sell it but the new owner is as happy as a pig in **** with it:thumb:

OP
OP
P

Pusser

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Bucks
Funster No
MH
A week away
Exp
On and off 1981
That's what the experts at Elite Motorhomes told me. I felt they would know much more than I. I had payed for in time and money for every wrinkle in that vehicle to be ironed out even sending you the new seat covers from Burstner which only took Elite motorhomes 2 years to organise.

Is the owner of it on here as I would love to hear from him\ her and discuss Porky's personality.

Good van and couldn't have sold it to a nicer company. Sadly, I should have bought for your company in the first place. Lessons have been learned.

I did even look at your stuff for sale but you seemed fresh out of Toyota Granvia's 1996. I would have thought you would have something from the last century. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back