• Start date
Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
I have a revolut card and the rate on there right now is 1.39. You can load it with sterling and then convert to euro or dollars on a minute by minute basis.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I have a revolut card and the rate on there right now is 1.39. You can load it with sterling and then convert to euro or dollars on a minute by minute basis.
Thank you David
I just downloaded the app followed the instructions loaded £100 and bought 139.29 for it within a few minutes total. (y)
Presumably my card will arrive in the post.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Having browsed the app I see you have to order a physical card within the app itself, its not automatic on registration.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Presumably my card will arrive in the post.

Worth double checking that. The way I understood it is that you don't automatically get a card. You have to specifically order one in the app.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Having browsed the app I see you have to order a physical card within the app itself, its not automatic on registration.
Hi Andy, yes you request a card through the app, then when the card arrives you can view your PIN.

I've just come back from America on Monday and used it over there, great rate of 1.54 dollars to pound with NO fees at all.

I got the card a few weeks ago, opened the app and topped up first with £10 and got a £5 bonus too so had a total of £15. You can then choose to convert from sterling (any chosen amount within what you have loaded) into dollars or euros and it actually gives you the rate there and then and you can see it fluctuating! What you don't use you can then convert back to sterling too with a good rate too.

I wholly recommend the card as its so simple to load, convert and use.

Regards David

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Also forgot to say you can hold money in dollars or euros or sterling or a bit in each currency and as you see the rate changing convert it. It's that simple!

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
CAUTION with Caxton. Great card that has worked everywhere for us BUT.
I had my card charged twice for the same transaction at the same minute. That was on April 28th this year. Have been in touch with Caxton over 25 times and they are totally brain dead with complaints. Upto now the matter is still outstanding. Customers are only of use when purchasing currency. It's the worst customer service I have ever received. Even motor home dealers arent as bad as this and that's saying a lot.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back