Caxton problems in Benidorm (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Just to let you know my Caxton card has been rejected yesterday and again today at a number of ATM's in Benidorm.
I Managed to speak with Caxton customer support this morning who eventually told me all ATM's in Benidorm are rejecting their cards and they believe it is a technical problem.

However, they refuse to get in touch with any Spanish banks about the issue as according to them it's outside their jurisdiction.

My card was accepted at a ' point of sale' transaction this morning so hopefully the ATM issue will be resolved soon.

Crap response from Caxton though, you think they would make a few calls on behalf of their customers to help speed things up.

I bet it would not go down well when you order a pint for €1.50 and then hand your card over the counter.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We have been using our Caxton cards to pay for goods and to withdraw cash since we arrived here in Benidorm mid December without any problems. I withdrew cash from the ATM by the Farmacia on the Rincon this morning without a hitch. All seems to be well today.

Brisey.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
problem is you need cash in the account to withdraw :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements