Caxton problems in Benidorm

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by PhilandMena, Jan 20, 2014.

1. PhilandMena

PhilandMena Funster

Just to let you know my Caxton card has been rejected yesterday and again today at a number of ATM's in Benidorm.
    I Managed to speak with Caxton customer support this morning who eventually told me all ATM's in Benidorm are rejecting their cards and they believe it is a technical problem.

However, they refuse to get in touch with any Spanish banks about the issue as according to them it's outside their jurisdiction.

My card was accepted at a ' point of sale' transaction this morning so hopefully the ATM issue will be resolved soon.

Crap response from Caxton though, you think they would make a few calls on behalf of their customers to help speed things up.

I bet it would not go down well when you order a pint for €1.50 and then hand your card over the counter.

2. Brisey

Brisey Funster Life Member

We have been using our Caxton cards to pay for goods and to withdraw cash since we arrived here in Benidorm mid December without any problems. I withdrew cash from the ATM by the Farmacia on the Rincon this morning without a hitch. All seems to be well today.

Brisey.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ukbill

ukbill Funster

problem is you need cash in the account to withdraw :Smile:

• Like Like x 5