Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rturned-irregular-motorway-warning-signs.html

Thousands of motorists who have had points slapped on their licences for speeding could have their convictions overturned after it emerged that the warning signs on a motorway featured the ‘wrong-shaped numbers’.
Police halted all prosecutions involving the speed signs between junctions seven and nine of the M42 near Birmingham.
They found the numbers showing the speed limits appeared ‘stretched’ on the electronic signs, contravening Department of Transport guidelines.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
OMG - you'd never have noticed in a million years with 20/20 vision that 'wrong' one didn't say 60, would you?

Really is TERRIBLY distorted ........

:Doh:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
i can see it says 60 how much is this going to cost us changing all them signs no excuse for speeding i say let them stand :Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
it would probably have been cheaper to pay the fine than the lawyer that found that loop hole.

unless of course one of those issued with a speeding fine was said lawyer then simply he should have known better than to speed anyway

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Another example of dishonest people being let off again.

If they were speeding then they should pay up.

To argue about such thing as the type of lettering is another example of the biggest crooks of all, solicitors and lawyers, getting set to make even more money.

The law has nothing to with right or wrong, it's deliberately written to be vague so that those associated with operating the legal system have an open ended means of making money.

I know many will get up set buy these remarks but you only have to realise that a large number of MPs are solicitors etc so it's only fair that they should feather their own nest.

Who came out really smelling of roses after the miners compensation was paid out - not the miners I can assure you. Several of the legal fraternity were made to repay some of the money they effectively stole but many got away with the swindle.

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
The legal system is only there for the rich, the average person can't afford to pay the extortionate fees.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back