Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
I have now decided to buy a Cathargo from over the water. Can anybody recommend a dealer that they have purchased and imported from. I have looked on Mobil. De and can see dealers across Germany holding stock at a good price, so being pointed towards successful purchases would help

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
Peter - CARTHAGO

Try posting this again - with correct spelling in the Title and elsewhere - try emailing Marco with your required spec. marco@ddcaravans.nl and hope the Brexit lot continue to show poorly in the polls so the Pound gets stronger against the Euro - as you are already aware its making a difference in quotes for new UK Carthagos' as well.

OP
OP
PJGWiltshire

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
Peter - CARTHAGO

Try posting this again - with correct spelling in the Title and elsewhere - try emailing Marco with your required spec. marco@ddcaravans.nl and hope the Brexit lot continue to show poorly in the polls so the Pound gets stronger against the Euro - as you are already aware its making a difference in quotes for new UK Carthagos' as well.
Yes indeed predicted text on the iPhone is such a pain. I tried to edit the whole posting and start again but could not work that out. Well thanks for the heads up and indeed I will drop him a line

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Yes indeed predicted text on the iPhone is such a pain.

On the contrary - the bizarre mental image of one who seeks emotional purification and spiritual renewal through the act of selling motorhomes has made me start my day with a smile.

Thanks for that :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back