Cathartic dealer europe

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by PJGWiltshire, May 23, 2016.

1. PJGWiltshire

PJGWiltshire Funster

I have now decided to buy a Cathargo from over the water. Can anybody recommend a dealer that they have purchased and imported from. I have looked on Mobil. De and can see dealers across Germany holding stock at a good price, so being pointed towards successful purchases would help

2. Freespirit1

Freespirit1 Read Only Funster

Peter - CARTHAGO

Try posting this again - with correct spelling in the Title and elsewhere - try emailing Marco with your required spec. marco@ddcaravans.nl and hope the Brexit lot continue to show poorly in the polls so the Pound gets stronger against the Euro - as you are already aware its making a difference in quotes for new UK Carthagos' as well.

3. PJGWiltshire

PJGWiltshire Funster

Yes indeed predicted text on the iPhone is such a pain. I tried to edit the whole posting and start again but could not work that out. Well thanks for the heads up and indeed I will drop him a line

• Like Like x 1
  4. magicsurfbus

magicsurfbus Funster

On the contrary - the bizarre mental image of one who seeks emotional purification and spiritual renewal through the act of selling motorhomes has made me start my day with a smile.

Thanks for that :)

• Funny Funny x 1