• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Carthago Chic I47 Iveco 3.0L 2006 - superb van, priced to sell (1 Viewer)

ruthiebabe

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1989
Carthago Chic I47, Iveco 3.0L Auto, 2006, 48,360 miles - £36,995

We have owned this vehicle for 9 ½ years from new and it is has been a total pleasure. I’d expect it to supply many more years of comfortable motorhoming. Selling due to a change in lifestyle we have priced it keenly for a quick sale – so far as I can see this price beats that of any equivalent models for sale in Germany, even without adding on import costs.
Perfect all-season, all-Europe motorhome, amazing quality, good condition and modest mileage – “still young” – now priced to sell. I will be advertising it this week and will post a link to lots more images but genuine enquiries meanwhile please message me for a full spec list.

· Superb quality German A-class, one owner from new

· Full winterisation, double floor, Alde heating, etc.

· Iveco base over the more common Fiat Ducato for superior payload, improved turning circle, better traction on mud/grass/snow

· LHD, UK supplied

· Time-honoured layout and contemporary décor, a modern classic

· Ultimate specification for year-round touring – completely winterised with additional specification for self-sufficiency

· Lots of extras, both factory ordered and after fit

· Carefully maintained and in good condition throughout

· Non smokers

The Chic range of A-class motorhomes was sold prior to recent mid-market ranges such as C-line. Their design, construction and specification had more in common with the top of the range liner models. Current equivalent is the S-plus range. It was built to last and the quality shows.

We have owned this vehicle for 9 ½ years from new and it is has been a total pleasure. I’d expect it to supply many more years of comfortable motorhoming. Selling due to a change in lifestyle we have priced it keenly for a quick sale – this price beats that of equivalent models for sale in Germany, even without adding on import costs.

Any checks welcome

Located in Kendal 10 mins from M6
Chic 2 (2).jpg
$_27 (1).JPG

untitled-1971-5.JPG

untitled-1952-4.JPG
untitled-1944-4.JPG
untitled-1991-5.JPG

Attachments

• untitled-1971-4.JPG
    untitled-1971-4.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 77
  • untitled-1952-4.JPG
    untitled-1952-4.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 77
  • untitled-1991-5.JPG
    untitled-1991-5.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 76
  • untitled-1944-4.JPG
    untitled-1944-4.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 71
Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Looks a lovely van - good luck with your sale.
Where is the photo by the sea taken?

OP
OP
ruthiebabe

ruthiebabe

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1989
Sold within a few days to lovely buyers. If anyone finds it helpful feedback we found ebay classifieds worked well for us - a bargain really at £14.99 for a month. We received lots of enquiries and had to cancel some viewings as the first to view purchased it.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
quality always sells..good luck:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements