Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 2.1
Exp
5ys in Europe
Was wondering if anyone here had hiked the Cares Gorge ? We are taking the tunnel to Calais on the 10th July and are planning to take is some sights on our way down to Portugal. After a bit of "Googling" it seems the best access is either at the top from "Cain" or our preference to start at the bottom near "Poncebos" ...
BUT ... Would we be able to park a 7.5m MH anywhere near ? .. looks like a very small town but guess there must be some parking seeing as it gets about 300'000 visitors each year

http://www.lovethesepics.com/2014/0...of-the-most-beautiful-hikes-in-spain-38-pics/

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
you may never get to portugal what with the pecos de europa and that north coast . plus dinausor coast along that north coast. there is parking in alsorts of places in the pecos .
this year we did the riano to potes and down to the sea run .other times riano to cangas de onis .
also thep210 between velilla del rio carrion to cuervera de pisueroa then the cl627 north . its fantastic up there.
like i say you might not get there.
mind i dont hike . m,bike or camper for me.

OP
OP
Adrian & Alison

Adrian & Alison

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 2.1
Exp
5ys in Europe
Had that thought myself.. :D but although we are going to take a bit longer getting there than originally planned we will get there in the end, we have 24 days so want at least 10 in Portugal, we know we will only be skimming the surface of what's there but hopefully it will help us decide what area to return to for a bit longer next time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back