bigalw35
Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
I've just been out and checked it is the EBL99, I'll look for a manual when we get back

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Excellent - here is the link to the Schaudt downloads page - model selection details at the bottom of the page. You choose the downloads you require (it can handle more than one at a time) then submit your email address to receive a download link.
Broken Link Removed

If ever you require technical support, there is a chap at Schaudt called Udo Lang who speaks English and is very helpful - he is well known amongst EBL owners in the UK!
Udo.Lang@schaudt-gmbh.de

OP
OP
bigalw35
Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Hi Phillip, well we've just returned from Hayling Island - VERY FOGGY, but hey Ho, I've now downloaded the file's, as per your help, now just got to read it all, again many thanks

AL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bigalw35
Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
OK, following various comments and advice I've brought a couple of silver backed insulated (thin) bed rolls from "Towsure" (a camping supplier), I've installed them under the mattress, so hopefully no worries now, many thanks to all who contributed to this post:D

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
The insulated side reflect heat from the radiator back into the house so silver side points into the house
although they are commomly called radiators they are realy convectors the amount of radiant heat that could be reflected by the silver surface is negligable

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
although they are commomly called radiators they are realy convectors the amount of radiant heat that could be reflected by the silver surface is negligable
... but they will reduce the amount of heat lost that is absorbed into the wall ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years

They do reflect SOME heat even if it is negligible and they also prevent a small amount heat loss through the walls
and in a tin box every little helps

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
... but they will reduce the amount of heat lost that is absorbed into the wall ...
there was a test in a plumbing magazine years ago that proved they had no real effect heat into building matierial is part of how a house warms up which is why a van cools down much quicker than your home

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
there was a test in a plumbing magazine years ago that proved they had no real effect heat into building matierial is part of how a house warms up which is why a van cools down much quicker than your home

Yes I've also read that its pointless putting it behind house radiators.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back