LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
New card.. used for booking Newark show with event developments ltd and to make one purchase at the show with Detroit Solar ( a pair of batteries )

World of war craft again... Lloyds picked it up straight away so no prob for me but....

One very interesting thing..
I wanted to pay cash for the batteries.. The lady said she would much prefer it if I could pay by card...
Seemed odd at the time but...............................................................

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Funny you should say that, tesco security rang me yesterday to check a few purchases were valid. They said they were having a spate of fraudulent usages.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi John, it certainly seems there is a conection between the shows and cars cloning. I can however understand the trader prefering to take cards rather than have the security risk of holding loads of wonga.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
We received new cards 2 weeks ago, just had a call from Rodney via Mumbai, suspicious transactions on the account all for 61p (1$). Cards cancelled, pain in the arse. Thankfully we have cash and other means, otherwise our weekend away to the Woodbridge beer festival may have been dry...heaven forbid!

And no we haven't used this card to book or pay for anything motorhome related, it's just fraud.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back