Caravan Recovery

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by normanandsue, Mar 10, 2013.

1. normanandsue

normanandsue Funster

Can anyone help please? My son and family are planning a trip to France with their caravan and they are asking about car and caravan recovery. Is it possible to get single trip cover?
    If not is there a company you could recommend?
    I have suggested ADAC but I don't have the English contact details.

If anyone can help with this or make any other suggestions we would be grateful

Norman

2. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

if they are members of the cc their european cover is supposedly the best of the best

3. Xabia

Xabia Funster

The Caravan Club do a single trip insurance called Red Pennant but it is for members only. Might be worth joining for one year to get the cover?

Mike

4. flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken Funster Life Member

Hi Here is details of ADAC if you want it, very good in my book, and at about €97 is the very best of breakdown recovery and everything else that goes with it.
    Just ring Barbara Laurens on 0049 941 55673 (Adac).
    She speaks excellent English, is a good laugh, and your membership will be up and running in minutes. She will give you your membership numbers which you can use pending arrival of the paperwork. PartnerPlus is the one to go for, yourself partner and kids. YOU are covered in any vehicle up to 7500kgs + caravan or trailer, no age (of vehicle) restrictions. Vehicle does not have to be yours either. You'll be covered anywhere in Europe and most of North Africa for breakdowns and anywhere in the world for personal accident/illness etc for Airmed (Air ambulance only). also covered for car hire and hotel if breakdown and recovery back to UK for car and caravan.
    You can use your debit card over the phone, no problems. She'll just need your Names dates of birth and address
    Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

• Like Like x 1