Caravan and Motorhome Club Robbery (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
You know, you lot never cease to amaze me..........You spend 40. 50. sometimes 60 k on a state of the art M/h, fitted with every type of modern living convenience, even pop up radar dishes as though your tracking incoming Russian bombers........And dont deny it, we have all seen you stood there, remotes in hand, crafty look around to make sure your being observed by lesser mortals, just to show off..........The latest internet gizmo's, even a fan flu for the loo.......Then moan and groan about spending, what is it, £30 a night to stay in a clean well looked after SECURE location, with up to date facilities, able to dump your crap, be it grey, brown, or even the packaging from your new barbie!! And you even BRAG about what you own/buy, on these very pages! Not content with the aforementioned crimes against humanity, you then bugger off on a vomit stinking boat, to land in a sweaty country filled with peeps who shrug, eat disgusting food, and cant speak the Queens English, stop on a 'HEY it's FREE' convict ridden grotty car park, nose to tail with a farting Italian and his sweaty wife,scared sh**less in case a Romanian Mafioso gang appear at whatever time, to fill your new M/H with a noxious substance! Then, to cap it all, you take bl**dy pictures to prove it! My God! Then its off to 'Sunny Spain', where you park up in a dustbowl, erect your electric awning, (making sure that others can see it's electric), pull out your designer alloy combined chair/lie-low combination, (colour coded of coarse), and proceed to get pissed on refined Spanish anti-freeze, whilst all types of noxious flies descend to nibble and throw up on your exposed body's! "Joe got a lovely melanoma tan in Spain".
And then, you open up your radar powered TV, to watch 'The Manuel Look at my Wifes T**s' show, in non intelligible Spanish, whilst scratching at the sores your bites are turning into! Dont you see, Spain was made by God as a bl**dy PUNISHMENT for those who reside there, not for English people! The dump is so bad, they had to pay Cardinals to wander around 500 years ago, putting motorhomers and other peasants TO DEATH!
To cap it all, you come home to dear old Blighty, and BRAG about how you got a rat infested wind blown grass-less pitch for under 50p a night! :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:
To be fair they put up subtitles now when watching Manuel's wife's T**ts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
:LOL::LOL:
You know, you lot never cease to amaze me..........You spend 40. 50. sometimes 60 k on a state of the art M/h, fitted with every type of modern living convenience, even pop up radar dishes as though your tracking incoming Russian bombers........And dont deny it, we have all seen you stood there, remotes in hand, crafty look around to make sure your being observed by lesser mortals, just to show off..........The latest internet gizmo's, even a fan flu for the loo.......Then moan and groan about spending, what is it, £30 a night to stay in a clean well looked after SECURE location, with up to date facilities, able to dump your crap, be it grey, brown, or even the packaging from your new barbie!! And you even BRAG about what you own/buy, on these very pages! Not content with the aforementioned crimes against humanity, you then bugger off on a vomit stinking boat, to land in a sweaty country filled with peeps who shrug, eat disgusting food, and cant speak the Queens English, stop on a 'HEY it's FREE' convict ridden grotty car park, nose to tail with a farting Italian and his sweaty wife,scared sh**less in case a Romanian Mafioso gang appear at whatever time, to fill your new M/H with a noxious substance! Then, to cap it all, you take bl**dy pictures to prove it! My God! Then its off to 'Sunny Spain', where you park up in a dustbowl, erect your electric awning, (making sure that others can see it's electric), pull out your designer alloy combined chair/lie-low combination, (colour coded of coarse), and proceed to get pissed on refined Spanish anti-freeze, whilst all types of noxious flies descend to nibble and throw up on your exposed body's! "Joe got a lovely melanoma tan in Spain".
And then, you open up your radar powered TV, to watch 'The Manuel Look at my Wifes T**s' show, in non intelligible Spanish, whilst scratching at the sores your bites are turning into! Dont you see, Spain was made by God as a bl**dy PUNISHMENT for those who reside there, not for English people! The dump is so bad, they had to pay Cardinals to wander around 500 years ago, putting motorhomers and other peasants TO DEATH!
To cap it all, you come home to dear old Blighty, and BRAG about how you got a rat infested wind blown grass-less pitch for under 50p a night! :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Would I be right in thinking you don't approve @Tootles ?

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
£30 a night to stay in a clean well looked after SECURE location

would I want to park on a bit of concrete with no security.

Why the sudden worry about a secure location?

I have never had a worry about security, I have not met anyone else who has an issue with security.
I have not yet seen a report in any newspaper or TV that reports (a believable) break in or murderous attack of a motorhomer.
We have stayed in some of the most remote locations throughout the UK and Europe, eight months of the year for over 20 years and have yet to have a problem.
Believe me - you won't be murdered in your bed.
What is there to worry about?

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Why the sudden worry about a secure location?

I have never had a worry about security, I have not met anyone else who has an issue with security.
I have not yet seen a report in any newspaper or TV that reports (a believable) break in or murderous attack of a motorhomer.
We have stayed in some of the most remote locations throughout the UK and Europe, eight months of the year for over 20 years and have yet to have a problem.
Believe me - you won't be murdered in your bed.
Never been a sudden worry . Always concerned about security being 71 plus years old and solo ..so you do what you enjoy and I will stick to my way ..

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Well, Doctor, I think this stupid phobia I have about security for myself and my family started many years ago...........You want me to lie on the couch?? OK. Anyway, it sort of began when the coach from Manchester to Catterick, the one I had a return ticket for, but missed because, well, we were pissed in a pub in Longsight, , got blown into sh**e on the M62 early hours one Monday. 12 killed. It got a tad worse when the Army married quarters were blown up in Tidworth, and a little more serious when my mum opened the front door one morning, to find her beloved cat hanging by it's neck in a noose, with a message saying 'YOUR FU**ING SON IS NEXT.
I know, I'm being silly. :blush::blush: All that means nothing.......But the funny part is, and your going to laugh Doc, but it sort of stuck!! Yes, I know! It got so bad, that a car only had to back-fire, and I was flat on the pavement!! And the best laugh, I spent the next God knows how many years checking under mine and the wife's car, with a mirror on a stick!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I mean, how silly does that become!!
And so yes, I'm security conscious. Still am to this day. From a time when being on top flow saved my life, to now, means nowt to me. Just the way I am.(y)(y)(y)

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
It's recognised motor homes now so they're sticking it up us. Someone has to fund there excessive profits. There's a lovely private site at Robsons in Wolsingham. Bus outside the door and shops a few hundred yards. We got so fed up with rip of UK prices we only do across the water now.

Ditto

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
It's to stop all the riff raff, if the prices are too low god forbid you may get people from council estates rocking up.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
And the best laugh, I spent the next God knows how many years checking under mine and the wife's car, with a mirror on a stick!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I mean, how silly does that become!!

For pity's sake Tootles I had no idea. I'm sorry I brought it all up now:Eeek:

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
It's to stop all the riff raff, if the prices are too low god forbid you may get people from council estates rocking up.
thats why me and my chav mates go to france, saves paying the tax in this country and i can do a few driveways whilst on holiday;)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Excuse me, I didn't realize Surrey & Hants had Itinerants, what's the world coming to.
We have a little place called Ash, on the outskirts of Aldershot. Aldershot is in Hampshire and Ash is in Surrey.

There is a relatively high percentage of what you refer to as Itinerants. I call them something else.

Ash was known as the "Independent Peoples Republic of Ashghanistan" (allegedly)

Pete5996

Free Member
Sep 18, 2016
Deep in the Lot
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2002
We have a little place called Ash, on the outskirts of Aldershot. Aldershot is in Hampshire and Ash is in Surrey.

There is a relatively high percentage of what you refer to as Itinerants. I call them something else.

Ash was known as the "Independent Peoples Republic of Ashghanistan" (allegedly)

Oi! I was brung up proper in Ash - you just had to know which bits to avoid!:D

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User

I knew that was going to go right over someone's head eventually :rofl:

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I think you will find it's a fully serviced pitch, provided with an early morning Goblin Teasmade for yourself, a full massage service for the wife, and a three hour trip in a Typhoon Fighter for the kids. (y)
Nothing like a goblin Teasmade in the morning, but I let Mrs CC off making the tea this morning ;)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Don't knock it Toots, I often refer to the MO of some of the expert tight wads on here to make myself look generous :giggler::roflmto:

Will

Free Member
Jul 7, 2008
Funster No
Just booked into Totnes c&mc site in May three nights, one person. £32.80 . For the three nights . .
The so called clubs are in it to make money, full stop. I booked two nights at the C&CC site at Wolverley. Paid up front, as you have to with this outfit. I misfueled my motorhome, and phoned to cancel my booking. They would not give me a refund, or a credit to use later. Needless to say I wont be renewing with this pack of thieives. As for the C&MH club. I do not know why you should pay for the pitch, and every individual person.bearing in mind that as beautiful as their toilet and showerfacillities are, we tend to use our own these days. All very expensive. Wild camping / parking is the only way now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back