caravan and camping show at N E C (2 Viewers)

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
I am back in the UK for a couple of weeks around then and aim to do the show. I have been on the Tuesday before and will probably do the same.It is only around 30mins from my UK base so it will just be a day trip.

Mike

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm expecting some tickets any day :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
would be veeeery grateful if one of you that is going would be good enough to post the DFDS code for the ferries this year.

:france::france::france:

thanks in advance

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Was gonna go but just paid my tax bill :cry::cry: so not sure now cant afford a bloody water butt now. No point tormenting myself ::bigsmile:

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Yes going Friday and Saturday. Have 2 dogs with us so going in separately on each day so the other can sit with the mutts.

Gary and Ann

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
We're going on the friday . Good deal with c & cc. £10 for both if us. Will look out for ferrycodes

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
caravan and camping at nec

were going up on the friday staying in bromsgrove at a pub stop and then driving to show on the sat full day there and then back to the pub for a nice meal and a few drinkys .if any one want to join us on 21st feb were at the bowling green inn, in bromsgove. Shaw Lane, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4BH.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
were going up on the friday staying in bromsgrove at a pub stop and then driving to show on the sat full day there and then back to the pub for a nice meal and a few drinkys .if any one want to join us on 21st feb were at the bowling green inn, in bromsgove. Shaw Lane, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4BH.

hoping to go up friday & back sunday - pub looks good so may catch up with you there!

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
We will be there running the Fiamma stand as usual, please be very discreet when mentioning Funsters discount, we dont want others knowing

Thanks

Peter

DogShowDiva

Free Member
Dec 28, 2013
Sotogrande
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis
Exp
Since 2004
Flying over on Thursday and will be spending a whole day at the NEC on Friday ::bigsmile:
Warned hubby to bring the Credit Card.... I think he may need it ::bigsmile:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We will be there running the Fiamma stand as usual, please be very discreet when mentioning Funsters discount, we dont want others knowing

Thanks

Peter

Good point, Van Bitz give 10% discount to subscribers of MHFUN, unless there is a better short offer available.

If you are a subscriber please let us know up front and allow us to work out the very best deal we can for you. :thumb:

And as Peter said, please be a bit discreet, others get a bit pissy that they have joined the "wrong" forum and get "nowt"

Eddie

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Good point, Van Bitz give 10% discount to subscribers of MHFUN, unless there is a better short offer available.

If you are a subscriber please let us know up front and allow us to work out the very best deal we can for you. :thumb:

And as Peter said, please be a bit discreet, others get a bit pissy that they have joined the "wrong" forum and get "nowt"

Eddie

This made me smile and reminded me of being on holiday with 7 girls friends last year, we were in Spain, decided to go out on a catamaran trip, I had worked out a really good deal with the owner, as we arrive on time (and that takes some doing with 8 ladies and a marina lined with shops) he's giving his hard sell to a German family for twice what we are paying, I try to quietly let my girls know our price.. chaos reigns cos as always my lot have got big welsh gobs and are still working out who owes what from the previous coffees etc, Germans not happy, boat man livid, welsh girls confused.com :ROFLMAO: Trip was good though.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We're going on the Friday, C&CC discounts and I don't think there's anything on the voucher to show a membership number so .....

We'll speak loudly at the Bailey stand to ask if they've solved the leaky roof problem yet. :ROFLMAO:

Son's looking at trailer tents. :RollEyes: :Nowink:

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Just reserved place at the Bowling Green pub - £6 a night but you need to be self sufficient as no electric - only have outside water & chemical disposal, but sounds OK as we are pretty much self sufficient.
Meals in the pub sound good as well......
Don't think you need to book as they say have lots of space.
Must remember to wear our MHF badges to the show :thumb:

Builder147

Free Member
Oct 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class bessy E560
Exp
Getting the hang of it
m/h's at nec

Sorry if this is a dumb question :Blush:, but do they sell used m/h's as well at the show, or is it just new ones? As we have never been before.
Many thanks in advance.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
It's not a dumb question, and having been there for years, had to stop and think. It is in the main manufacturers with the dealers on the manufacturers stands.

Eddie

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
For dog lovers there is a canine display arena this year, the wifes doing a training demo on 3 days Tues - Thur but its on all day every day

Attachments

• MARY AND VINNY2.jpg
    MARY AND VINNY2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 7

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back