• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Car-A-Tow Mercedes A Class car bracket (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Cheyenne 696SE
Exp
Hi All,

Bought a Car-A-Tow A frame set up and it came with a complete bracket set up to attach to a Mercedes A Class (type W169) to suit a 2005 - 20012 Mercedes A Class. I have verified this with Alan at Car-A-Tow this morning as being:

Chassis bracket complete (classic) with bolts
Pull bar with rubbers on ends

No A frame, brake cable, electrics - all are available from Car-A-Tow

Looking for £125.00 (worth circa £280+ from Car-A-Tow)

Collection from Stevenage Herts.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
An awful lot try and struggle to buy the whole exact kit to match their choice of Toad
and finish up either new at great cost, or give up looking.

You appear to have bought a full kit and are selling off the bits you dont need.
That now opens up the game for a chap who wants to Toad an A class
if every one traded the same way you have, you might find a chap with the towing gear you need,
again a good few do as you have done, but go on to just scrap the bits they dont want.
Now it might seem logical to you and I, but not to every one

OP
OP
The_Kraken
Oct 8, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Cheyenne 696SE
Exp
Ah, with you now. The trouble is lots of people don't bother removing the Toad bracket.

Reckon I'll be stuck with this one a while though. Car-A-Tow told me today that they sell about one per year.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ah, with you now. The trouble is lots of people don't bother removing the Toad bracket.

Reckon I'll be stuck with this one a while though. Car-A-Tow told me today that they sell about one per year.
Well he would say that:doh: your taking away a whole years business in A class A frame attachments---------------- NOT:rolleyes:
e bay will see it fly away

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back