Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
I was filling up with water today and was trying to work out when I last did that to get some idea of how quickly we get through a tank of water, and for that matter how quickly we fill the waste tanks.

What I needed was some way of recording these activities rather then relying on my memory, which to be honest is rubbish especially when it comes down to what day we did what.

Read more here
Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
phodetheus

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Jim publishes "destinations" a logbook specifically designed for the purpose.

I think thats the one I saw but had 2 problems for me 1. I will misplace it and 2. It means using a pen (or crayon in my case) which means no one, not even me, will be able to read it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Gary, glad you got your first gravity dump sorted with being covered in .... well you know! Meanwhile... all those links from here to your blog, I was surprised to read about your Rally with us at Newark and Motorhomefun never got a mention or a link back here. :(

OP
OP
phodetheus

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Hi Gary, glad you got your first gravity dump sorted with being covered in .... well you know! Meanwhile... all those links from here to your blog, I was surprised to read about your Rally with us at Newark and Motorhomefun never got a mention or a link back here. :(

Whoops sorry out of practice will ensure the Peterborough blog (and there will be one) is done much better as resolved to get better organised.

Reactions: Jim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back