Can't wait to get on the road (1 Viewer)

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
About twenty years ago my flat coated retriever dog raped my golden ret girl, that's what she said, I didn't believe her. She was sent away to give birth and the babies were quietly adopted

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
If you cross a Great Dane with a Shih Tzu do you get a Great Shih*
Try a Shih Tzu - Poodle cross...

Welcome Julie & Rod... what great sins forced you to live in Lichfield then? Come on, tell...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
hi and welcome :welc:.don't want to be nasty but is it just me or do other people not quite get this cross bread stuff . did'nt used to be called mongrels .:boxing: :getmecoat: STAN

Don't want to be nasty, but I will?!..........how's about rude? :whistle:

I agree with you, a friend of mine had this mix of dog, and we liked its temperament and the fact they have fur not hair. Hence our decision to buy one, not because of fashion trend. Promise We won't be offended if you call our boy a mongrel!

Look forward to meeting Barney one day. We have a cairn and a rescue Cairn x Patterdale :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

voyagerstan

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
torquay sometimes
Funster No
MH
library bus (ford voyager
Exp
since1976
you think thats rude , i can do better than that . i won't though cos your obviously a sensitive little horse .:lips:my:moon2: STAN

OP
OP
Julie And Rod

Julie And Rod

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lichfield
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Hi Julie and Rod, welcome.

Wishing you much joy with your van, just to let you know you need to have spent your £10 on membership to join in a rally or meet.

Good luck.
Have done so, but was wondering if your comment, meant that somewhere is showing we haven't ???

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Have done so, but was wondering if your comment, meant that somewhere is showing we haven't ???

Hi, yes at the time your user name was a different colour showing that you have 5 free posts before either choosing to become a subscriber or a "read only" Funster.

Thinks it's newbie...green

Read only....black

Paid up Funster...blue

Banned Funster...red.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back