Free Member
Jul 8, 2010
CO DURHAM
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
seems the norm

Oh, sorry, the thread got hijacked! Have a wonderful time, it is your honeymoon and do what you want. DO watch out for those midges though, any chemist will sell you a soothing cream, just walk in the door and they will know what you need! I know because we did it when we motorcycled up there on the Goldwing in 1982. Must be time to do it again! Jane :)
midges seem the norm will stock up on cream,:thumb:

OP
OP
NIGELB

NIGELB

Free Member
Jul 8, 2010
CO DURHAM
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
loooks nice

Hi

IMO , you couldn't choose a more romantic place to spend your honeymoon.. :thumb:

I spent my fist honeymoon, almost 40 years ago, on the small isle of Raasay , just of the coast of Skye..

In those days there was no ferry, you had to hitch a lift on a fishing boat, no shops, no hotel, no cars .. in fact nothing except a shepherds cottage which a friend let to us for a week... pure heaven..

Second honeymoon in 1987 spent near Oban .. but camping this time and it rained non stop for 10 days.. could have been worse , could have been 14 :roflmto: It certainly didn't put Jan off.. 23 years of camping and motorhoming and we are going to the north west in two weeks, camping again, here is one of the sites we will use.. if you like out of the way, deserted beach, great fishing .. this ticks the boxes..

Clachtoll Beach Campsite
Clachtoll
Lochinver
Highlands
IV27 4JD

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...,-4.394531&spn=5.862339,21.379395&z=6&iwloc=A

Regarding camp sites, this site is very good http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/
clactoll looks nice and seems well recomended well see how it goes have used uk campsite good site thanks .scotland here we come:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back