Cancelled my C&CC membership today (2 Viewers)

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Can't speak for the CC but the C&CC we've never had an issue with either of our RVs we've had, mind you even now we're not exaclty huge at 28 ft, even the odd occations we've had a car with us, in fact on one of the rare occations I said we'll leave it in the car park and the managers said no, politley, put it on you pitch, it's exactly the same as a caravaner having their car on pitch, mind you they we're (Euro) motorhomers.

I noticed recently 5vers have been added to the booking options on line and at a site they had a sheet on the wall detailing pitch sutability, ie what could go where and RV (American motorhomes) and 5vers were clearly listed.

Quite a few we've been on have suitable black dump and a couple have had upgrades that now also have suitable black.

I think some are just unlucky were they go::bigsmile:

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
I cancelled c.c, but still a member of ccc, the reason being, you only pay per person,and being a lone traveller in a van, they can probably fit me in, also being an old fart, it,s cheaper to out of season...........Del

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
We have also just cancelled our subscription to C&CC.
We had a bad experience at Keswick site early in March, even though we advised them on our online booking form disabled they failed to notify us that the disabled facilities were closed.
They parked us as far away from the facilities as possible and then said we would have to drive the motorhome up to the facilities when we needed to use them. We had booked for 3 nights to try out our new van but stayed 2 . Customer services did refund for the 3rd night as a gesture of good will.
When I sent our cancellation letter I told them they were discriminating against disabled people so far no reply.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
No subscriptions... no over booked sites... no cancelled bookings... no fees... no lost deposits and no "jobsworth" wardens in my club... :winky:

JJ :Cool:

If I had to explain you wouldn't understand... it is an "offsite" thing :ROFLMAO:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
We're still new to all this and joined the C&CC for the list of sites really. I suppose once you have the book and have your list of favourites, there's little point if you've had problems.

Any CS in your favourites list should (I believe) be asking you for a valid C&CC membership number, so you should still be a paying member to use them.

Whether they bother asking is another thing.

(For the record, I'm with the C&CC and use both their club and certificated sites.)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back