Can you help (1 Viewer)

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Making first trip out next week in new m/h,as it is our first time out we thought about just staying local (in case of probs.)Has anyone been to Cayton Village Caravan Park or any other nice sites within that region of Yorkshire..I know i could get most info from the PC...but first hand knowledge from people is always better....Dave

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Making first trip out next week in new m/h,as it is our first time out we thought about just staying local (in case of probs.)Has anyone been to Cayton Village Caravan Park or any other nice sites within that region of Yorkshire..I know i could get most info from the PC...but first hand knowledge from people is always better....Dave

Oh yea of little faith, our first trip was to the highlands.

Second one, Paris.

OP
OP
dave jm

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
We will be driving all the way up from near Hull:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
been on cayton village site in a work capacity (recovery) and it looks ok.

security look fine with a barriered gate and a large 'late arrival' area outside the gate.

pubs, fish and chips, post office and shops in easy walking distance.

may be worth ringing to check they are open next week.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp

:Smile: Rather expensive. Haven are cheaper. :thumb:

OP
OP
dave jm

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No

One site is showing Cayton VCP at £11 per night low season...but when i phoned the nice lady said "Oh no it's now £17 per night"...will give that a miss and take Haven site for £15 for 3 nights...bar included:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
One site is showing Cayton VCP at £11 per night low season...but when i phoned the nice lady said "Oh no it's now £17 per night"...will give that a miss and take Haven site for £15 for 3 nights...bar included:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the haven site at cayton bay is 99% statics.
dont expect a quite night :Eeek:

avoid blue dolphin and flower of may at gristhorpe. wont be open yet.

Browns caravan park is directly opposite cayton bay site.

scalby mills caravan park on the A171 burniston road. (pub next door)

Jacobs mount caravan park is on the A170 (pickering rd) just 1.5 miles from scarborough. (pub and restaurant on site)

Arosa campsite at seamer (clubhouse on site and close to mini supermarket and 3 pubs, chippy)

ring all first to see if they're open.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back