Can Yellowing Paintwork Be Returned To White? (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
B

Babyell

Free Member
Jun 23, 2015
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Benimar Anthus
Exp
It doesn't help that my hubby decided to put back to black on the bumper which is supposed to be grey to match the sides. Now the front sticks out even more!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It doesn't help that my hubby decided to put back to black on the bumper which is supposed to be grey to match the sides. Now the front sticks out even more!
Don't worry, it'll soon fade! :D

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
It looks mint for 13yrs old, your right you will be inside spend the money on solar
Like I said you end up chasing your tail, once you do the bumpers the rest looks tired same apples where ever you make good

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
I agree - looks in really good nick for 13 years old, someone has looked after it!

You can't expect a vehicle that has probably spent 13 years outside to look like new though. Sort the rust and concentrate on the inside, keeping the outside maintained as it is would be my advice!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back