Campsite wanted west coast Brittany (1 Viewer)

Dreamchaserrv

Free Member
Jan 31, 2008
Wherever we park
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
9 Years
I am looking for a campsite on the west cost of Brittany that is still open for 2 weeks . I need to accomadate two 10 metre RVs. Preferably between Quimper and Lorient. Any one with any sugestions. Thank you.::bigsmile:

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
The nearest I know is two in Nantes open all year and can take 10 metre RVs.

Camping Belle Riviere
Camping du petit port

By the way. How did you go on with the aire at Alfaz ?

OP
OP
Dreamchaserrv

Dreamchaserrv

Free Member
Jan 31, 2008
Wherever we park
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
9 Years
Thank you billym ,I will check them both out we are at Camping Haliotis at the moment. The aire at alfaz is impossable for rvs you would need to be dropped in by helicopter. :Doh:The road to it is a nightmare and it was nose to tail with caravans and small campers. Not one to recommend. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

twooks

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
there used to be an English [well, Yorkshire :winky:] run site at Chateaulin that was open nearly all year [closed early in the year so Colin could go to Andorra as I recall] . It's about 30km north of Quimper - lots of space -
BUT - I did hear somewhere that it'd changed hands so may have changed openings.
La Pointe Superbe I think it was called.

good hunting

PS found it, it has changed hands - well, he's no longer called Colin :RollEyes:
Link Removed

Last edited:

cater_racer

Free Member
Oct 15, 2008
Chester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I am looking for a campsite on the west cost of Brittany that is still open for 2 weeks . I need to accomadate two 10 metre RVs. Preferably between Quimper and Lorient. Any one with any sugestions. Thank you.::bigsmile:

There's a nice accessable aire at Port louis just the other side of Lorient. Not far from my house.

Chudders

Free Member
Jan 17, 2009
Newquay, Cornwall
Funster No
there used to be an English [well, Yorkshire :winky:] run site at Chateaulin that was open nearly all year [closed early in the year so Colin could go to Andorra as I recall] . It's about 30km north of Quimper - lots of space -
BUT - I did hear somewhere that it'd changed hands so may have changed openings.
La Pointe Superbe I think it was called.

good hunting

PS found it, it has changed hands - well, he's no longer called Colin :RollEyes:
Link Removed

Stayed at La Pointe at Chateaulin in June. Now run by Marcus and Julie, British owners. Need to drive through Chateaulin to get to it.
They were really helpful. Not sure about opening times
Regards, Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back