Jan 29, 2014
grimsby
Funster No
MH
autusleeper
Exp
ten years
i am looking for a double burner,,
anyone tried one of these..Campingaz Xcelerate™ 400S Double Burner Stove..wondered if there worth the extra cost..
thanks in advance..

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
is this for use out doors?as many camping stoves come with not to be used indoors in the instructions
They are an outdoor stove, expensive but proved popular, depends on what and how much you need to cook as there are plenty of cheaper two burner gas rings about.

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/products/campingaz-xcelerate-400-st-stove.html

Kampa Alfresco Double Gas Burner and Grill

Royal Double Burner With Lid & Windshield

Campingaz Camping Duo Grill CV Stove

Click on title to view details etc

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We bought the Xcelerate with the grill as well. I wouldn't bother with the grill as its too small to be of any use, but the wind protector thingy on the hobs is good. We also bought wind breaks on Ebay, small concertina aluminium windbreaks that Cliff fits onto the stove with clips, works really well.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
is this for use out doors?as many camping stoves come with not to be used indoors in the instructions

yes, I've read that, and it's on most camping stoves.. which is nonsense.. there is no difference between an indoor and outdoor cooker.. it's to cover their ares in case of law suits..

It's no different to a normal gas cooker.. they all give off CO, which means they should only be used with adequate ventilation.. common sense really.. use a two burner stove in a small two man tent and you will be dead soon.. hence the warnings..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back