JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Our very own mini Funsters meet in Croatia. Not even planned this one. By a sheer flute Mojomike passed our caravan and asked if we had seen a motorhome with a kayak on top. He said he was a MotorhomeFun member and was looking for JayGee, who we knew as we had both assisted Haganap at Wrenbury in June. Now what are the chances of that?
Anyway, as this is our first time out of the UK with the van it was great to have a bit of company for a few day. Thanks Guys. They have both moved on, as we shall soon. It really is a small world!!!
Link Removed

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Suppose a MHF flag or sign would have helped here?

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Funnily enough we did think of putting up our flag several times but no others flying on site. Please note that we are all wearing our MHF badges
and I've been giving out loads of flyers on our travels.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
As the circumstances dictated and are very clear to see, Funsters don't need a flag to find each other, even 1500 miles from home. As Tony said there was not one single flag flying from any van. :thumb:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Croatia

We are here, at Camping PortonBiondi. Would show our flag......if we had one. Meanwhile we have a funster sticker in the front window and a GB on our number plate.

Shame we missed the mini meet in Croatia :(

Carol and Andrew

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
As the circumstances dictated and are very clear to see, Funsters don't need a flag to find each other, even 1500 miles from home. As Tony said there was not one single flag flying from any van. :thumb:

True no flags but I do have plenty of stickers on my van. :Smile:

Now at Camping Solitudo, Dubrovnik

Gozomike

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
We'll meet again - and we did

Well, here we are again. No flags yet we still manage to meet up yet again - this time at Bella Italia on Lake Garda.
Last night we had a fab BBQ and plenty of liquid refreshment, though you must remember that Jean says she does not drink so the glass in her hand must contain water :ROFLMAO:.
Tonight we are off out for a meal with Tony and Jacky before they head off tomorrow morning.
Thanks Tony for the loan of your bike. I managed 14.2 miles and was shattered. Tony took a spin around Lake Garda, all 102 miles of it in around 6 hours and came back as if he had just popped down the shops. If I hadn't have seen his Garmin I would never have thought it was possible.
Thanks again both for your company, it has been great to meet up again with such good friends.

Gettogether.jpg

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Beware of these people

If you come across any of these people approach with extreme caution. The one who always has his eyes shut drives across Europe by voice guidance only from his wife. They will have you believe they are going swimming in Italy - don't believe it, they are up to no good after a heavy night out.
DepartingBellaItalia.jpg

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We are not jealous .......... MUCH! :Cool:

We thought it was fluke bumping into Snowbird at Disney as year or so ago, but this moves 'impromptu meets' to a new level.

Keep flying the flags Funsters. :thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
The last couple of years when in France we have bumped into funsters. Tjis year we met a couple on an Aire then 8 days later and about 300mile further south we booked into a campsite and got pitched next door to the same funsters.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back