Free Member
Sep 16, 2011
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Rapido V55 PVC
Exp
since 2003
I have stayed on this site on previous occasions mainly late summer and enjoyed both it and the area very much. I am considering staying on the site late January/February 2016. On checking their website, http://www.campingriaformosa.com/?lang=en, I can find no information on price or booking information.

Before I drop them an e-mail can anyone tell me if the site is open and if so what is the area of Cabanas like January/February.

If the site is open, is it so full? Maybe the reason for posting no prices or booking form on their website

Perhaps I am just missing something.

Many thanks.

TM59

Deleted User
The prices on their website are there but need finding, click on 'camping', 'caravans' and you will see the link for prices.
Broken Link Removed

Winter discount for monthly rates are Yellow pitch(42 sq m).....€327.54, 2 Yellow...€360.29, Red....€403.97

Jan/Feb is the busy period over Winter and the site is fuller now than in previous years, I have never seen the site completely full but I would advise booking, especially if 2 pitches are required.

You have visited before so no need for me to describe the area etc but the weather can be changeable, after all it is Winter but generally drier than the Western Algarve.

Jan/Feb this year we had 39 days with some sun, 10 days with some rain and some cloudy days, when the sun is out it is warm enough to lounge in the sun, this year was better than previous years though.

Cossieg

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
Yate for the summer!
Funster No
MH
None now
Exp
Rumour has it that tge site is fully booked Jan/Feb but they have to keep pitches free for c&cc members. If you're a member then you could try that. Outside of that, turn up & try!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We are booked there from 21st Feb to 22nd March, when we tried to book in April they were full, asked if they had a reserve list, they replied a couple of hours later with place they had just had a cancellation & gave us pitches next to my mate.
They tend to get fully booked by people staying the previous year, but they don't require a deposit so probably get a few bookings cancelled and possibly a few no shows so you may be lucky.

In the winter they give you 2 pitches for the price of one, we have a double yellow with 16 amp EHU for €360 for 30 days.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back