Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Am sorry to disagree JJ but if a seller is selling something whether it be a pound of tripe or a months camping the price should be the same for all,not make it so difficult that only a mathematician can understand it.
That's my feelings anyway and as I said before it hardly instills confidence when everyone is paying a different price.

I agree Snowbird:thumb:.......... I would have thought the solex to you JJ was a gift to a friend from a friend

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
So the Solex wasn't a special price to me? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Of course it was a special price only available to a fun member.:Smile:
By the sounds of the OP and others, fun members are also getting a special price.
How special is in the eye of the beholder.:RollEyes:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Have to agree, I want a price for the length of my stay, including leccie and wi fi. :thumb:

Received today:
The price to stay at our campsite on a CONFORT pitch (90 square meter) with 1 adult for a stay of minimum 61 nights:

10.50€/ night

Your animals can come for FREE during your stay!!

If you make the reservation before December 2011, you will get a discount of 20% !!
Which will make your dayprice to: 8.40€ !!

As well will you be able to use our Marjal Fitness & Spa for FREE during your first stay at our camping!!

For more information or a booking, please don’t doubt in contacting us.

I get this to £512.40.
Don't know why I've been offered 20% disc. and not 30%.
I asked for inclusive of electricity and wifi so I guess this is the inclusive price though it does not actually state that.
30% discount brings it to about £448 +/- few pounds.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I asked for inclusive of electricity and wifi so I guess this is the inclusive price though it does not actually state that.

'fraid leccy is not inclusive.

Electricity is metered and will be charged 0,35€/kwh.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
As opposed to UK price of about 15p

Well someone has to bail Spain out.

well Brian, what with high site fees and the way the are treating motorhomers in general I doubt they will be making my wallet lighter any time in the near future ....

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I doubt they will be making my wallet lighter any time in the near future ....

The last month, doing France, Italy, Germany says they probably won't care. The number of places we tried that were full was amazing. Mostly Germans. On lake Garda just about the only language you could hear was German. Not only the campsites full ( including Butterfly ) the streets were full of big fat German cars.

Bit of an eye opener.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Are you buying a motorhome anytime in the near future:Doh:

I think in view of the hundreds of thousand`s of miles and all the country`s our Jim has visited over the last few years..

He will be glad to keep his feet on firm ground, with the security of Bricks & Mortar round him.. :Smile:

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Received today:
The price to stay at our campsite on a CONFORT pitch (90 square meter) with 1 adult for a stay of minimum 61 nights:

10.50€/ night

Your animals can come for FREE during your stay!!

If you make the reservation before December 2011, you will get a discount of 20% !!
Which will make your dayprice to: 8.40€ !!

As well will you be able to use our Marjal Fitness & Spa for FREE during your first stay at our camping!!

For more information or a booking, please don’t doubt in contacting us.

I get this to £512.40.
Don't know why I've been offered 20% disc. and not 30%.
30% discount brings it to about £448 +/- few pounds.

Many new staff in the new site's reception, they are still catching up. As a funster you are entitled to a 30% discount :thumb:

Raimon

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Dear Funsters, I just noticed this thread today. I just wanted to point out that some of you complain about a difficult to understand pricelist. I understand it can be a bit difficult to calculate your quote, but if you ask reception at camping@marjalcostablanca.com they will be happy to give you a quote (just don´t forget to mention the 30% Funster Discount)

If you wish you can opt for the rally flatrate 16€ leccy included. But that is normally more expensive than the 30% off the rates. So it is for your own benefit.

Am sorry to disagree JJ but if a seller is selling something whether it be a pound of tripe or a months camping the price should be the same for all,not make it so difficult that only a mathematician can understand it.
That's my feelings anyway and as I said before it hardly instills confidence when everyone is paying a different price.

The only reason people are paying different prices is due to the lenght of they stays.The special price from the Birmingham show was an exceptional thing, it was a "show only" price, and it was also limited to the first 5 bookings. JohnH was lucky to get it.
And JJ speaks truth when he says "Maybe Raimon is not in the position to be able to offer us the same deal... Maybe he didn't know anything about the NEC deal... Maybe, as we are all busy posting these moans, he is busy trying the right the wrong..."
:thumb:

Raimon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back